How long before Marv gives Vermeil a call?

1billsfan

What a great Made-for-TV Movie if the Over-The-Hill-Gang won us the Superbowl.

Maybe we can get Steve Deberg as our QB, Sean Landetta as our kicker and Mary Wilson as our head cheerleader.

553335[/snapback]

Remember when Steve DeBerg came in to be the Falcons QB after being their QB coach in the same year?

I always liked thinking of Reeves turning to his bench and saying "Crap! We lost our last QB...NOW WHO WILL LEAD THIS TEAM!?"

Only to have DeBerg stand up from the bench, rip his Falcons sweater-vest off to reveal his old tattered jersey underneath. "Put me in coach...I'm ready to play"

Remember when Steve DeBerg came in to be the Falcons QB after being their QB coach in the same year?

I always liked thinking of Reeves turning to his bench and saying "Crap!  We lost our last QB...NOW WHO WILL LEAD THIS TEAM!?"

Only to have DeBerg stand up from the bench, rip his Falcons sweater-vest off to reveal his old tattered jersey underneath.  "Put me in coach...I'm ready to play"

553344[/snapback]

Truly awesome. I wonder if Warren Moon is busy?

I'd love Haslett and Wyche as coordinators...I dn't think it will happen, but I'd love to see it...

For the record, i think our success in 1st quarters smacks of Sam Wyche, even as QB coach he'd be involved in the intial gameplanning. Not necessarily in gameday adjustments but certainly in the original plan.

Haslett's a great DC...not so much with the HC...kicks A with the defense. I don;t know if we can afford him...the mess in NO may actually help bring his price tag down considerably.

We'll know a lot about Wilson's committment to winning short term by how much he'll shell out for new coaches. The moves he's making scream "win right f'ing now" to me. These new hires will be a good litmus test of that.

YA CAN"T BRING IT WITH YOU RALPH GO FOR BROKE AND BUY ME SOME COACHES AND A LINE!