The Biggest News of the Day

Corp000085

We all knew these things going into the PC:

1) donahoe was fired

2) modrak was staying

3) MM was staying

4) Levy is somehow involved

Afterwards we all now know that all four are correct, however #3 is the interesting one...

MM is staying only because the new GM hasn't been named yet. It didn't seem like ralph wants to keep MM just to keep him. It seems like the only reason why MM is still here is time. And time ain't on Mike's side

1) donahoe was fired

2) modrak was staying

3) MM was staying

Afterwards we all now know that all four are correct, however #3 is the interesting one...

MM is staying only because the new GM hasn't been named yet.  It didn't seem like ralph wants to keep MM just to keep him.  It seems like the only reason why MM is still here is time.  And time ain't on Mike's side

553222[/snapback]

Number 3 seems very up in the air to me.

Edit for: Oops, number error.

Well, modrak is the asst. GM today...  But when the new gm comes in tomorrow, maybe he won't be

553233[/snapback]

Ralph made a pointed comment about how Modrak would be expected to be *HERE* more (the stadium) than in the past

1) donahoe was fired

2) modrak was staying

3) MM was staying

MM is staying only because the new GM hasn't been named yet.  It didn't seem like ralph wants to keep MM just to keep him.  It seems like the only reason why MM is still here is time.  And time ain't on Mike's side

553222[/snapback]

I think the biggest news was that TD quit! He's the first rat jumping off this sinking ship. Seems like Jerry Gray also wants out, and it almost seems like MM wants out if reports are accurate that he's being argumentative with the owner. The players will be next, and we'll see what we're left with. You can be sure potential free agents are getting wind of the atmosphere over at OBD. :)

I think the biggest news was that TD quit!  He's the first rat jumping off this sinking ship.  Seems like Jerry Gray also wants out, and it almost seems like MM wants out if reports are accurate that he's being argumentative with the owner.  The players will be next, and we'll see what we're left with.  You can be sure potential free agents are getting wind of the atmosphere over at OBD.  :)

553260[/snapback]

Looks like someone needs some of Ralph's prozac. Damn, is there any light in the world?

I think the biggest news was that TD quit!  He's the first rat jumping off this sinking ship.  Seems like Jerry Gray also wants out, and it almost seems like MM wants out if reports are accurate that he's being argumentative with the owner.  The players will be next, and we'll see what we're left with.  You can be sure potential free agents are getting wind of the atmosphere over at OBD.  :)

553260[/snapback]

take the bag off your head . you will see things better

553260[/snapback]

Yep, we are going to need replacement players to stock the team.

What did any of these losers accomplish anyways?

I think the biggest news was that TD quit!  He's the first rat jumping off this sinking ship.  Seems like Jerry Gray also wants out, and it almost seems like MM wants out if reports are accurate that he's being argumentative with the owner.  The players will be next, and we'll see what we're left with.  You can be sure potential free agents are getting wind of the atmosphere over at OBD.  ;)

553260[/snapback]

A ship that THEY ran aground. We WERE 5-11 this season, repeat after me...change is good...change is good.

The last thing I expected today was a sky is falling post! :)