Can I just say, whoever is now in charge,

I'm sorry, but I had to dump a bucket of moderation on both sides here. I too fear change for change's sake, and I too am optimistic that a quick turnaround is in order. That being said, let's face it - whatever changes are in store for this team, they can't really do much worse than what we've seen the last 6 years. I can't buy into the "doomsday" scenario that a bumbling Levy and a cheapskate Wilson want to plunder the franchise in order to sell it to L.A. - sorry. These are people who want to win, and who care about their legacies. And they aren't stupid. Sometimes, the incredible weight of losing just needs to be lifted from a franchise - that alone can be enough to turn things around. Ask the Bengals fans.

Modrak. Can he really do any worse? Doubtful. By now, everyone remaining in the Bills' front office knows that if they don't address the lines this offseason, fan criticism will mount to an unbearable degree before any tickets can be sold.

Levy. Guy's a Harvard grad. Not a bad coaching resume. Knows how to talk to people - let's be honest, Donahoe worked hard, but he put the fear of God in his employees, which just isn't necessary. Sometimes getting rid of a demanding micromanager lets employees breath deeply for a change, and lets them just focus on doing their jobs.

There is reason for some optimism, folks - the law of averages suggests we won't be suffering much longer.