Rudolph field dressed.

erynthered

A very creative Homeowner. Obviously a hunter. There's video and a slide show.

One red light represents its nose and the rest appear to be blood draining from Rudolph's body. The display represents a hunting technique called field dressing, which is what hunters do to a deer they kill, but many neighbors say it disgusts them.

http://www.wftv.com/news/5540774/detail.html

I love it!!! :unsure:

Very creative I think....Maybe I'll do that next year...just no red nose...

no I won't for the kiddies....mine would have no problem with it since they help dress and eat the deer I harvest.

I love it!!!  :pirate:

no I won't for the kiddies....mine would have no problem with it since they help dress and eat the deer I harvest.

552098[/snapback]

They should have left a knife hanging from Rudolph's belly. :ph34r:

Wide left, wide right, hits the cross bar, The WTF look is what I had on last night.

552523[/snapback]

i had that look myself. of course i vocalized it a few times in OT and woke my sleeping girlfriend...

To be fair tho, in the 1st OT, weatherford should have ran in for about 8 more yards on 3rd down instead of throwing it out of the endzone. that way tubby may have had a better chance on the FG.

i had that look myself. of course i vocalized it a few times in OT and woke my sleeping girlfriend...

To be fair tho, in the 1st OT, weatherford should have ran in for about 8 more yards on 3rd down instead of throwing it out of the endzone. that way tubby may have had a better chance on the FG.

552566[/snapback]

No excuse, he should hit that no problem. We were blessed that PSU missed their kick too. I'm telling you, shoulda gone for 2 in the 2nd OT. I was thinking that right at that moment.

ok, enough on topic crap.

I love it!!!  :huh:

552098[/snapback]

I actually quarter mine and jam 'em in coolers because I hunt in GA... I've got to try that.