mad buffalo....who's got the flu now?

Johnny

:unsure: it's ok there is no way you could actually know Losman wasnt injured, it wasn't sourced that way

but exercise in reading between the lines is good for all endeavors

when it comes to injury, as stated before in our discussion, you usually find out if it was serious or not eventually

but now that you've had this exercise you do know what to look for......

a) vets pushing a coach around

b) qb still suits up and is listed as #2

c) reports from practice are that Jp looks good

d) jp stating in the media he cannot talk about the reasons he is not starting

e) johnny said so

:unsure: it's ok there is no way you could actually know Losman wasnt injured, it wasn't sourced that way

but exercise in reading between the lines is good for all endeavors

when it comes to injury, as stated before in our discussion, you usually find out if it was serious or not eventually

but now that you've had this exercise you do know what to look for......

a) vets pushing a coach around

b) qb still suits up and is listed as #2

c) reports from practice are that Jp looks good

d) jp stating in the media he cannot talk about the reasons he is not starting

e) johnny said so

551979[/snapback]

f) when all else fails just go against your own first instinct

This bull sh-- required you to start a new thread?

552061[/snapback]

well yeah....the guy was throwing so much crap at me saying i'm absolutely nuts and that Losman was too injured to be taking the field......

just thought i'd help him with a deductive reasoning lesson

well yeah....the guy was throwing so much crap at me saying i'm absolutely nuts and that Losman was too injured to be taking the field......

just thought i'd help him with a deductive reasoning lesson

552073[/snapback]

and hey crap throwing monkey in kc.......is that a sofa sleeper??

This is a GOOD thread for Johnny.  He usually just explains why teams around the league are losing on purpose to avoid bye weeks and home games.

552151[/snapback]

what you eating boy, martian cigarettes?

did you see the game? can you tell me you really thought new england was trying to win?

and by the way it was very unlikely that cincy would get a bye but a home game was guranteed before the "battle" with the bills.......there are no ties in the NFL......it comes down to tie breakers (see broncos conference record) keep reading and not comprehending and you will still not progress

and what?  what is 34-78-83 your measurements?

552219[/snapback]

I'm no moderator but I'm gonna guess that the fact that you're atleast witty and generally nice might be the only thing keeping up your countless threads that share the same grassy knoll theories.

I'm no moderator but I'm gonna guess that the fact that you're atleast witty and generally nice might be the only thing keeping up your countless threads that share the same grassy knoll theories.

552250[/snapback]

no theory....fact........it's a glitch in the system, if a pro sports team has the potential to gain not only prestige but financial reward from losing, it will lose

Gotta say one thing, Johnny. When the board gets crazy like this and everyone is flinging around schitt, it's good to know guys like you are willing to step up to assume the role of skid marks.

553582[/snapback]

thanks but i dont get it