So what to expect at tomorrow's pc?

AJ1

I personally would not mind MM coming back, as long as he gets some better support with a good new offensive and defensive corridination. I think thats going to be the key to there success. And if Marv comes one board he will have plentyof support by the MAN. I would like to see a very good defensive corridnator, cause thats where buffalo is sinking the most. The downfall is, MM's confidence, if there is any left will be even less and the added pressure. But who knows, I think we have just as god a chance of lossing MM as we do getting Marv.

I personally would not mind MM coming back, as long as he gets some better support with a good new offensive and defensive corridination.  I think thats going to be the key to there success.  And if Marv comes one board he will have plentyof support by the MAN.  I would like to see a very good defensive corridnator, cause thats where buffalo is sinking the most.  The downfall is, MM's confidence, if there is any left will be even less and the added pressure.  But who knows, I think we have just as god a chance of lossing MM as we do getting Marv.

551822[/snapback]

i despise mike mularky! was reading tonight how when pittsburgh got their new o coordinator cower said he wanted to return to a running team.it goes on to say they went from 23rd to like 1st i think over night.how ??? by not having mike call the plays anymore.i want a coach who sticks with a game plan and dosnt try to get too cute on 3rd downs and who can tell his star rb to play on 3rd down or your sitting the whole game!

ken whisenhunt whooops and it was 31st rushing o to 2nd ,article is on our front page about ken being a good head coach prospect.i guess after kevin gilbride tanked in pittsburgh ,it wasnt hard for steller fans to like mike mularky.we have had back to back pitt castoffs running our o.thank god td leaves tomorrow!

ken whisenhunt whooops and it was 31st rushing o to 2nd ,article is on our front page about ken being a good head coach prospect.i guess after kevin gilbride tanked in pittsburgh ,it wasnt hard for steller fans to like mike mularky.we have had back to back pitt castoffs running our o.thank god td leaves tomorrow!

551832[/snapback]

When Mularkey was OC in Pitsburgh they led the league in rushing one year, were ninth in a second, and then were 31st in a third on a team with Tommy Maddox, Amos Zeroue and a quickly fading Jerome Bettis (except, of course, near the goalline). The next year they added Duce Staley and jumped to #2 with Bettis having only a slight better year (3.3 to 3.8).

with Mularkey standing by the side like a pet seal?

551750[/snapback]

I'm quite sure MM will have plenty to do at the Presser...

The water pitchers will need to be filled for one...hmmm...let me think...Well...maybe you're right, but there will be a ton of stuff for him to do AFTER the Press Conference...I mean...those Reporters are slobs, everyone knows that...Candy wrappers, empty bottles...plenty of things to keep MM busy... :unsure: