Joe Pa?

So I was watching some of this Penn State and FSU game, and it hit me like a ton of bricks. What about Joe Paterno? He has an amazing college football coaching record and is primed to make his arrival in the NFL! He's already displayed how he can make adjustments as Penn State was down before the half and managed to come back AND TAKE THE LEAD! :unsure: If he and Marv teamed up, why, it would be like the Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan teaming up!

So I was watching some of this Penn State and FSU game, and it hit me like a ton of bricks. What about Joe Paterno? He has an amazing college football coaching record and is primed to make his arrival in the NFL! He's already displayed how he can make adjustments as Penn State was down before the half and managed to come back AND TAKE THE LEAD!  :unsure: If he and Marv teamed up, why, it would be like the Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan teaming up!

551729[/snapback]

It would be more like grumpy old men

So I was watching some of this Penn State and FSU game, and it hit me like a ton of bricks. What about Joe Paterno? He has an amazing college football coaching record and is primed to make his arrival in the NFL! He's already displayed how he can make adjustments as Penn State was down before the half and managed to come back AND TAKE THE LEAD!  :unsure: If he and Marv teamed up, why, it would be like the Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan teaming up!

551729[/snapback]

well i know one TSWer who just started to cry

551729[/snapback]

Warrior and Hogan REALLY hate each other

But they got along in 92 and beat Sgt Slaughter and Col Mustafa!

551739[/snapback]

That was classic- but in real life those 2 really dont like each other. Warrior actually legally changed his last name to Warrior....gives political speeches now