Good Sources reporting following

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad neither of those guys are available and at least one of them isn't going to be fired. I doubt that either of them are going to be fired. And I personally would be willing to put up a substantial amount of money to pay the Chargers not to fire Marge Schottenheimer just on the outside chance that Ralphie has completely gone off his walker and is thinking about hiring him.

source is good just wait and see

551290[/snapback]

why wait and see.......are you watching all of this action on your thread as a form of Viagara because it has less side effects?? Does it make you feel all warm and fuzzy when people give you all of this attention?? Get real...post a source or shut up!!

why wait and see.......are you watching all of this action on your thread as a form of Viagara because it has less side effects??  Does it make you feel all warm and fuzzy when people give you all of this attention?? Get real...post a source or shut up!!

551315[/snapback]

No DORK I am not getting off watching replies to this thread. If ya dont want the info than dont read it. Right I am about to tell ya that ............