Mularkey expected to stay!

billsboys

http://www.billsdaily.com/news/index.shtml#010306

Mularkey Expected To Survive: Coach Mularkey and Russ Brandone were meeting with Ralph Wilson in Detroit today while Tom Donahoe was back in his Orchard Park office as his fate has been already sealed. Mularkey is expected to survive the structure changes in the organization if he's willing to fire some of his assistants. Strength Coach Brad Rolle is expected to be one of the coaches on the hot seat. You'll remember that Wade Phillips refused to fire assistants and he was let go along with his whole staff. ESPN is reporting that the meeting may not be going well and they may be squabbling over which coaches will be fired.

B-) I hope thats not true, I want him out of here! :(

http://www.billsdaily.com/news/index.shtml#010306

Mularkey Expected To Survive: Coach Mularkey and Russ Brandone were meeting with Ralph Wilson in Detroit today while Tom Donahoe was back in his Orchard Park office as his fate has been already sealed. Mularkey is expected to survive the structure changes in the organization if he's willing to fire some of his assistants. Strength Coach Brad Rolle is expected to be one of the coaches on the hot seat. You'll remember that Wade Phillips refused to fire assistants and he was let go along with his whole staff. ESPN is reporting that the meeting may not be going well and they may be squabbling over which coaches will be fired.

B-) I hope thats not true, I want him out of here! :(

551199[/snapback]

Yeah, I bet Wilson thought that by pulling the Wade Plan , he'd force MM out, only to have Mike agree to the changes and promise to work harder. :P

Someone explain why Mularkey is still around then? Does he tell exceptionally funny dirty jokes or something? I see no visible assets that he brings to the table nor purpose in retaining him.

that is some seriously righteous sheeeit since this is the clown TD and MM hand picked to force Rusty Jones out of town.

Someone explain why Mularkey is still around then?  Does he tell exceptional funny dirty jokes or something?  I see no visible assets that he brings to the table nor purpose in retaining him.

551225[/snapback]

Comic relief. At least if we are going to be bad, he makes some really bad play calls they they ensure the Bills get on ESPN for the stupidest playcall of the day, every !@#$ing week. B-)