excuse me while I barf...........

HelloNewman

Hmmm. well these games are certainly barn burners for this offense........

- Well I certainly believe the Pats got the better of us by trading 'ol frankendrew to a division rival for a 1st round pick.....Belechick knew what he was doing by allowing this to happen. They win 18 straight combined last and this year and we are 6-12 and bottom feeding

- I think the offense owes the defense an apology for their play. You can't get 1 yard at the goal line then I do not want to hear the word "smashmouth" again. "Cottonballs" is a better word for this offense.

- Thank you Mario Haggan and Angelo Crowell for single handedly costing us the game with your holding calls.....time for these guys to ride the pine bench in deactivation city for a while and give others a chance in their places....can we do much worse?

-Thank you Mike Williams for getting beat by a linebacker rushing the passer. Last time I checked you were 6' 5" and 380 lbs and the line backer was half your size and beat you out of your jock to sack bledsoe.......why did we draft you #4 overall? Beats me!!!

-Why is London Fletcher catching kickoffs and running when the designated return man should be doing that? Your job is to block....not drop back to the 2 yard line to catch the kickoff and run with it while the real return man was there to catch it behind you.....here is a word foreign to you...it is called DISCIPLINE!!! Next time let the kick returner get it if he is there...don't fall back in front of him to get it.....

FRUSTRATING!!!!!