Few more Tidbits from ESPN

VABills

3. Buffalo (On layaway)

The guy who hired Mularkey, team president Tom Donahoe, reportedly is on his way out. Whoever takes the gig might not stick with Mularkey for another year, but eventually the new boss is probably going to fire him and hire his own coach. The Bills don't owe Mularkey a lot of cash; he's under contract for the next three years, reportedly at a million per, so firing Mularkey wouldn't be too tough a pill to swallow for owner Ralph Wilson. Jim Haslett is finally available and rumors about the ex-Bills linebacker returning to Buffalo are in full swing again, although I can't quite understand the fascination with Haslett. Even if Mularkey survives a 5-11 season, he'll be gone sooner rather than later unless he gets things turned around quickly.

Like I said last week, the Packers should beg Brett Favre to come back one more year. There's no need to rush Aaron Rodgers, who saw no significant action as a rookie, into the fire. Ask the Bills how getting rid of a veteran and handing the job over to an unproven QB worked out for them. If the Packers can get a running back, a few offensive linemen, and their wide receivers back healthy, I really think they're closer to rebounding than rebuilding.

3. Buffalo (On layaway)

The guy who hired Mularkey, team president Tom Donahoe, reportedly is on his way out. Whoever takes the gig might not stick with Mularkey for another year, but eventually the new boss is probably going to fire him and hire his own coach. The Bills don't owe Mularkey a lot of cash; he's under contract for the next three years, reportedly at a million per, so firing Mularkey wouldn't be too tough a pill to swallow for owner Ralph Wilson. Jim Haslett is finally available and rumors about the ex-Bills linebacker returning to Buffalo are in full swing again, although I can't quite understand the fascination with Haslett. Even if Mularkey survives a 5-11 season, he'll be gone sooner rather than later unless he gets things turned around quickly.

Like I said last week, the Packers should beg Brett Favre to come back one more year. There's no need to rush Aaron Rodgers, who saw no significant action as a rookie, into the fire. Ask the Bills how getting rid of a veteran and handing the job over to an unproven QB worked out for them. If the Packers can get a running back, a few offensive linemen, and their wide receivers back healthy, I really think they're closer to rebounding than rebuilding.

550490[/snapback]

Theres no reason to EVER put Rodgers is- he's not an NFL player- hopefully Favre does the right thing and walks away from that terrible joke of a franchise- even though he has plenty of football left.

Ask the Bills how getting rid of a veteran and handing the job over to an unproven QB worked out for them

That would require the Bills actually handing the job over to an unproven QB for them to be able to answer that question. Since the Bills did no such thing I assume they'd have trouble answering that question.