BotD!

You sure that first picture is Bell...?  Doesn't look like the 2nd one.  In fact, looks kinda scary to me...  :D

EDIT: Woah, I went over 10,000 posts in the last few days!  Go me. :lol:

CW

550111[/snapback]

Its her, the boobs match. :lol:

WTG on 10,000!

You sure that first picture is Bell...?  Doesn't look like the 2nd one.  In fact, looks kinda scary to me...  :D

EDIT: Woah, I went over 10,000 posts in the last few days!  Go me. :lol:

CW

550111[/snapback]

It's her all right, but with hair extensions.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Not another car battery freak! That's it, I'm turning down that 8 gazillion dollar movie contract hollywood offered me!

:lol:

550467[/snapback]

:lol:

I just want to know, who is the guy that gets all these hot chicks to join Scientology... and how do I get his job?? :D

Catherine Bell....can't believe it took me this long to think of her!

Quit spending so much time working, sleeping, or with your family. You took on this role - live up to the hype. Best BOTD poster my ass. There's at least 6 BOTD posters out there who get more pics per post than you do. I'll grant that you only get so many posts per day...I'd be happy to see you get more...but the effort just isn't there, where's that "Stiff Arm?" we used to see? Sure one post, maybe two posts per season you really come through. But if you were the BOTD poster we thought we had at the beginning of the season, that pics per post count would be much higher, and Catherine Bell would have been no later than October.