The Legend that is Doug Flutie cemented

The Poojer

that drop kick had to be called just to further immortalize him in the annals of football history.  I tell you what, that guy must have some dirty pictures of <INSERT DEITY HERE>, he always seems to come out smelling of roses!

549956[/snapback]

He must be in with Berman since BB implied that it was Chris who brought the idea forward. We need the midget roadshow

that drop kick had to be called just to further immortalize him in the annals of football history.  I tell you what, that guy must have some dirty pictures of <INSERT DEITY HERE>, he always seems to come out smelling of roses!

549956[/snapback]

Yeah, he's another Ted Bruschi/Charlie Weiss

I'm still surprised that Belichek let him pull it off in the first place. He is such a stone faced coach who never looks like he lets his players have any fun untill after they win the Super Bowl.

I'm still surprised that Belichek let him pull it off in the first place. He is such a stone faced coach who never looks like he lets his players have any fun untill after they win the Super Bowl.

550550[/snapback]

He probably finally let him do it just to shut him up. Little Dougie probably yapped at his ankles all season long. "Can I, coach? Huh? Huh? Can I? How about now, coach? Huh? My helmet's on, coach, see? I'm ready to go in, coach. Can I? Can I?"

He probably finally let him do it just to shut him up.  Little Dougie probably yapped at his ankles all season long.  "Can I, coach?  Huh?  Huh?  Can I?  How about now, coach?  Huh?  My helmet's on, coach, see?  I'm ready to go in, coach.  Can I?  Can I?"

550585[/snapback]

It was actually Teddy Bruschi who kicked it - he just put on a mullet wig, Flutie's Jersey and walked out on his knees. He did it to help his little-buddie and to prove he could kick it with his knee.