Call me a rookie but this was the best Bills lost

bluv

..win ever! I got villified for making such a "stupid" post; being called a "rookie" for saying that the Bengals game was the worse win ever for the Bills but I feel I was right all aolong as it was becoming obvious that Holcomb was being looked at as the answer for us in the future based off one great performance against a playoff team with a struggling D and numerous average OK performances throughout the year while JP, supposedely our QB of the future with potential was being viewed quietely as a scapegoat for this season, especially among the veterans. Look at all those posts and suggestions that crept up last week supporting and hailing Holcomb after that Bengals game. Some were making it seem that with KH we could somehow be so much better, maybe even a playoff team. Now this Jets game put us back into reality in that KH is not that much of an upgrade at QB and that this coaching staff is surely outmatched and that JP can't be used a fall guy as even with WM running for a 100 plus, the coaching staff gave up on the run and allowed KH to lose the game by throwing 4 picks in a close game.

Now instead of MM and his staff using these last games to save face and try to resell us KH this might get true steps made in starting this coaching staff over fresh. JP might not be our QB of the future; we won't know until he plays enough games to prove himself yeah or nay. Holcomb is definitely not. And while most will want to can Donahoe, I don't think his drafts and the talent he has assembled has hurt him, it has been his lame head coaches who can't use the talent he has assembled properly. There is no excuse for teams such as the Bills, Raiders, and Saints to miss the playoffs with the talent they have (And with that say No to Haslett!) If we had a coach like Belichek this team would have at least made the palyoffs 3 times in TD tenure as GM. But coupled with the fact that he doesn't want to hire a head coach such as Cowher that could challenge his authority he then must go as we need a competent coaching staff to get us back on track. I thank the Jets for saving us another wasted season while sacrificing their run at Reggie Bush!