Question to all about McGee

Mark Vader

It's a shame that Terrence McGee is not going to the Pro Bowl as a KR, which he deserves to be. I know the main reason he did not get selected was because he did'nt have that many TD returns.

I have only been following the Bills since Jim Kelly started playing, so I do'nt know the entire Bills history.

So my question to all of you is this: Is Terrence McGee the best Kick Returner the Bills have ever had?

I don't remember seeing a player on the Bills, even during the Super bowl years, who could return kicks as good as McGee has. Just want to get your reactions.

It's a shame that Terrence McGee is not going to the Pro Bowl as a KR, which he deserves to be. I know the main reason he did not get selected was because he did'nt have that many TD returns.

I have only been following the Bills since Jim Kelly started playing, so I do'nt know the entire Bills history.

So my question to all of you is this: Is Terrence McGee the best Kick Returner the Bills have ever had?

I don't remember seeing a player on the Bills, even during the Super bowl years, who could return kicks as good as McGee has. Just want to get your reactions.

549683[/snapback]

Nope, Drew Haddad would be....least that was the general concensus this preseason.

Moulds was a pretty darn good KR man his first 2 years in the league, but I checked back til about 1980's stats and found no one really better than McGee

Bills stats

I have followed the Bills closely since the mid 1960s and McGee is by far the best KR the team has ever had. A combination of vision, speed, acceleration, cutting ability without losing speed, a knack for the big play and just plain being a football player makes him a really special player. He's probably the best in the NFL right now.

Levy made the comment that Moulds was the best he's ever seen.

Statistically, I believe Wallace Francis is right up there. He only did it for a short period of time, so although I was following the Bills at the time, he didn't leave much of an impression on me.

OJ did it the beginning of his career. I never saw him do that (a few years b4 my time), but based on seeing him in the open field on plays from scrimmage, I bet he was awesome (his stats bear that out).

What about Antonio Brown :unsure:

549752[/snapback]

He stunk too...we was horrible as a returner/WR in college, always running sideline to sideline instead to endzone to endzone and could never catch anything but screens and even then he dropped his share. Soon as I heard buffalo signed I said, "Are you serious??? I had to deal with watching him in college, now I gotta see him on Sundays?"

549683[/snapback]

Best I've seen since I've watched the Bills (20-25 years). Next best in that time would be...Don Smith, I guess...?

549683[/snapback]

I saw OJ......they were about equal. OJ was on the verge of breaking evry single one...but they kept a couple guys back as 'safeties';preventing the TD s.

I have followed the Bills closely since the mid 1960s and McGee is by far the best KR the team has ever had. A combination of vision, speed, acceleration, cutting ability without losing speed, a knack for the big play and just plain being a football player makes him a really special player. He's probably the best in the NFL right now.

549700[/snapback]

Agreed.

Levy made the comment that Moulds was the best he's ever seen.

Statistically, I believe Wallace Francis is right up there.  He only did it for a short period of time, so although I was following the Bills at the time, he didn't leave much of an impression on me.

OJ did it the beginning of his career.  I never saw him do that (a few years b4 my time), but based on seeing him in the open field on plays from scrimmage, I bet he was awesome  (his stats bear that out).

549744[/snapback]

I was going to mention Wallace Francis, also. Another would be Keith Moody, although Moody mainly returned punts.