I'd restructure Moulds and Williams

Moulds is still a stud, and has at least 2 solid years in front of him.  Williams has been hurt all year.  2004 was a very solid year for him.  We cut him, he will play somewhere, and I'm thinking he's going to become an All Pro.

549208[/snapback]

Moulds will be a great coach some day....just not on this day. Bye bye Eric

I would restructure Moulds and Williams too and I would franchise Nate.  I think MW will come around and this would seal 3 potential huge holes for the Bills- as if we dont have enough holes to fill already.

549218[/snapback]

I'd sign myself to a HUGE contract! :unsure:

I think MW mailed it in along time ago as far as effort and wanting to play here. He failed at RT and the move to LG was a disaster. He has zero confidence and needs to be let go. There is a certain point where you have to cut your losses and we've reached that with Big Mike.

There is nothing more frustating than a bust when you spend a 1st round pick on him but picking that high seems to sting a little more.

Moulds is still a stud, and has at least 2 solid years in front of him.  Williams has been hurt all year.  2004 was a very solid year for him.  We cut him, he will play somewhere, and I'm thinking he's going to become an All Pro.

549208[/snapback]

Williams may be agreeable to contract restructure, but didn't Moulds just play that game? I thought that was why his contract is so cap-heavy this year.