Did this bother anyone else?

outsidethebox

I was so pissed off after the game ended and thinking this team is in serious trouble this season. Then they showed several shots of the players leaving the field. I myself, after just getting B word slapped by the Raiders, would have been mad as hell!

Did I see that from the Bills? NO! They were laughing and joking with the Raiders as if they just didn't get there A$% kicked! I know some people will say" Hey, I'm sure they have friends on the other team and were just congratulating them."

I have no problems with that statement other than for God's sake, don't act like you just WON the game!

I for one cannot imagine great players like Butkis, Lambert or for that matter Conrad Dobler acting so nonchalant (sp?) after a performance like that. I am afraid with free agency comes with a price. I believe some players think me first instead of team first. That may be our problem, they do not play team football, they haven't for at least 5 years now. The Bills have too many good players on this team (except for the O-Line) for them to go out and perform so badly.

Oh, i long for the days when you drafted a guy, they stayed with your team for there entire career.

Flame away. :doh: