Piloli for GM

JimBob2232

Patriots player personal director Scott Pioli re-signed with the Pats for several more years. Besides, he would not betray the Krafts of Belichick by going to another AFC East team, unless it was to completely destroy them from the inside.

PTR

Im sure the fans in gbay, minny and other nfl cities ae saying the same thing about Ferentz. If he comes out he will get alot of money and alot of decision making power. My bet is he stays put unless he is bored. Not to mention all of the kids on his team he recruited and I doublt he would leave just like that.

Im sure the fans in gbay, minny and other nfl cities ae saying the same thing about Ferentz. If he comes out he will get alot of money and alot of decision making power. My bet is he stays put unless he is bored. Not to mention all of the kids on his team he recruited and I doublt he would leave just like that.

548700[/snapback]

Well, Urban Meyer is kicking his ass in right now. :blink:

Looks like another Big 10 loss. :doh:

548700[/snapback]

I don't know... Ferentz may one day be remembered as the greatest NFL coach of all-time, but... why is the love?

Everyone seems so enamored with guys from the Belichick coaching tree. I'm not saying he's a bad coach, but come on! He deserves no more than any other NFL-proven coordinator.

As far as I'm concerned, Ferentz can stay in college. He sure sounds despisable with his "I will listen, and if you can convince me..." attitude.