Draft Order

Frez

Wow. Only 7 teams worse than this year's Bills squad, and we lost to three of 'em!  ;)

With Holcomb at QB and MM at HC, we'll have a lot of improving to do before we can lay calim to being just mediocre.  :lol:

Oh, the humanity!

548342[/snapback]

Notice that we are 3rd if we lose to Cincy...Wow.

548346[/snapback]

yeah, that freaked me out too.

with bush and leinart gone, we'd have our pick of d'brick and edwards and young.

i could see someone at 4-7 moving up to 1 to get bush, and houston moving down, they would have to move back up to stop us from taking d'brick if we were at 3.

damn, we could have gotten 2 or 3 more day one picks out of the 3rd spot

:<

548346[/snapback]

yeah, that freaked me out too.

with bush and leinart gone, we'd have our pick of d'brick and edwards and young.

i could see someone at 4-7 moving up to 1 to get bush, and houston moving down, they would have to move back up to stop us from taking d'brick if we were at 3.

damn, we could have gotten 2 or 3 more day one picks out of the 3rd spot

:<

548350[/snapback]

I've lost confidence in TD to pick anything more worthwhile than his nose.

However, he'll probably move on from here and make the Detroit Lions the next Patriots-like dynasty. ;)

I've lost confidence in TD to pick anything more worthwhile than his nose.

However, he'll probably move on from here and make the Detroit Lions the next Patriots-like dynasty.  ;)

548361[/snapback]

Isn't that just always the way it happens for ex-Buffalo guys? Scotty Bowman still lives here for crying out loud...