Dreeeeeww Bleedsowe!

Adam

Thanks Drew!  We moved up a draft slot.  It seemed obvious to me -primetime game with playoff implications- that Drew was gonna fug it up

548055[/snapback]

this game had no implications. Dallas was out the momemt washington beat philly. They knew the deal before the game.

Can you imagine if the Skins would've lost? ;)  :lol:  :lol:

548057[/snapback]

lol....I was actually hoping that would have happened......just so those people who aren't yet totally convinced that Bledsoe is more a liability than he is anything else could have even more evidence. Bledsoe sucks. And I hate the Cowboys.

For reasons too complicated to explain, that last interception by Drew Bledsoe just insured me a win in a big $ fantasy football leauge...thanks for everything Drew! I don't feel so dumb for having those home and away Bills Bledsoe jerseys hanging in the closet! ;)

Don't forget the fumble. ;)

548063[/snapback]

I liked the stat where it showed Bledsoe set the world record for number of lost fumbles. Okay, so maybe it was just for the season.....but you get the idea.

You gotta love how Theismann and MacGuire were kissing Bledsoe's pink bottom. They even complemented him on his mobiloity in the pocket several times - what a freakin joke.

Gotta admit to be GLAD that Bledsoe's gone. He's good enought to tease you with the idea that he could be consistent, but the only things he's consistent about are getting sacked (2nd most in the league bhind Carr) and throwing errant INTs.