All stay/go question depend on what happens at top

I find it hard to intelligently answer questions about whether MM, Gray, Clements and even some of the players should stay or go depending upon what decision Ralph makes about whether to keep the team's fate in TD's hands or not.

If TD goes I'm alot more comfortable with the new GM deciding that he does not have a good enough relationship with MM letting him go. However, in general, I think that it will be fine if MM stays and actually that the team will reach the goal of making the playoffs quicker if they are building upon what MM has done well the past two years rather than building from a total new start.

However, if TD stays then I think it is almost essential that MM goes because there simply needs to be some type of major housecleaning to wash the 2005 failure out of our system.

I cannot see however, giving TD yet anoher chance to wreck this team after his huge failure in hiring GW as HC instead of going after Fox or Lewis. He got his mulligan when he hired MM after having to can GW. Having failed to make the playoffs again he is out of mulligans.

He has done a great job with the business side of the game, and some outstanding individual moves like drafting McGahee, ot trading Peerless. and recognizing that a team is probably better off trading its first pick than making it. I can see Ralphie hiring another football guy to run the team and relegating TD to business if he will accept that (I doubt it so good bye TD).

If the new GM is comfortable with MM I can see keeping him (and thus much of his braintrust), but if TD stays then Ralphie needs to suck it up and eat a bunch of MM contract and I'm not sure how he can force TD to manage this team correctly with his 3rd HC hire in his reign of error.