My head hurts from scratching today

That is where we dissagree.  I think McGahee is the better receiver!  He just hasn't gotten the chance yet.  It wasn't that long ago when the guy was catching 5 yard passes and taking them to the house.  Also, he has had some real great catches this year both on out patterns and accross the middle.  The guy can catch and can be great at it.  But the Bills' coaches just don't use him right.  He can be a complete back.  It is just up to the coaches to figure that out.

548220[/snapback]

I also remember him making some spectacular blocks last year. I was amazed that he was doing so well with it. Is it so much different this year, or are the coaches just that stupid?? I go with the latter.

That is where we dissagree.  I think McGahee is the better receiver!  He just hasn't gotten the chance yet.  It wasn't that long ago when the guy was catching 5 yard passes and taking them to the house.  Also, he has had some real great catches this year both on out patterns and accross the middle.  The guy can catch and can be great at it.  But the Bills' coaches just don't use him right.  He can be a complete back.  It is just up to the coaches to figure that out.

548220[/snapback]

It was too much for this current crop to figure out.

I wonder who the new OC will be.

I cannot understand why anybody would ever throw a pass to Shelton.  He has no moves, no speed, no tackle breaking ability.  I can't understand the quick throws to Campbell either.  When somebody asks him about YAC, he tells them about throwing up last night.  Roscoe had some nice plays, why pull the plug on that?

Why did the Jets seem to complete every deep pass?  Every time somebody throws Nate's way, it costs him half a million in total package money.  I'll bet you could get him for 4 years 15 million now.  And I'd take him, count on the new defensive coordinator to get some pressure on the QB, which is the key to any good pass defense. 

When the Bills got the ball with about a minute left, what was that 3 yard pass over the middle to Shaud Williams?  Work the sidelines, throw to a starter please.

I think Mularkey needs to hire Mike Martz as offensive coordinator, and somebody from New England to run the defense.

Yes, I know Mike Martz ain't coming to Buffalo, but he would do wonders with the talent we have on offense.  He made a star out of Kurt Warner for Fk sake, and Az Hakim!

547875[/snapback]

you also need a QB who will throw the ball more than 2 yards downfield when you need 7.

What a waste not giving Losman some playing time

you also need a QB who will throw the ball more than 2 yards downfield when you need 7.

What a waste not giving Losman some playing time

548283[/snapback]

Agreed MM should be gone for just this reason and if the vets want to B word and moan even when we're 3 for the season and out of the playoff picture...then they can all take a seat too. Remember we used a first on JP he's gotta have the chance to play and trip all over himself before we call him a bust because who knows? Cuz contrary to all the pundits out there i think JP has some real talent its not his fault that MM and TC were his crosses to bear.

I cannot understand why anybody would ever throw a pass to Shelton.  He has no moves, no speed, no tackle breaking ability.  I can't understand the quick throws to Campbell either.  When somebody asks him about YAC, he tells them about throwing up last night.  Roscoe had some nice plays, why pull the plug on that?

Why did the Jets seem to complete every deep pass?  Every time somebody throws Nate's way, it costs him half a million in total package money.  I'll bet you could get him for 4 years 15 million now.  And I'd take him, count on the new defensive coordinator to get some pressure on the QB, which is the key to any good pass defense. 

When the Bills got the ball with about a minute left, what was that 3 yard pass over the middle to Shaud Williams?  Work the sidelines, throw to a starter please.

I think Mularkey needs to hire Mike Martz as offensive coordinator, and somebody from New England to run the defense.

Yes, I know Mike Martz ain't coming to Buffalo, but he would do wonders with the talent we have on offense.  He made a star out of Kurt Warner for Fk sake, and Az Hakim!

547875[/snapback]

I like what you mentioned about Clements. Maybe we can sign for a contract in the range of 3.5 to 4 million a year. I would sign him at that price. I think a lot has been asked of Nate this year. He has had to cover the other teams best wide receiver one on one for most of the year.