Bledsoe tonight

Corp000085

sound familiar???  it is spoiled milk to do the whole DB/TD/JP debate all over again, but i'd take great satisfaction in the cowgirls choking with DB as the qb and parcells as the head coach.

547521[/snapback]

Why? Because if the Cowboys make it to the playoffs, it shows that the "experts" here who said "anybody but Bledsoe, he should retire" were wrong?

Wouldn't it be nice to go into week 17 with the chance of a playoff spot again? Sure beats what we went through this year.

CW

Redskins are only down 20-17....they win...The Boys are out....

547524[/snapback]

yup, 1 playoff spot on the line. If the redskins win, the cowpokes game tonight is meaningless. I dont know which i'd enjoy more, watching the 'boys get eliminated, or watching them choke with a playoff berth on the line.

yup, 1 playoff spot on the line. If the redskins win, the cowpokes game tonight is meaningless. I dont know which i'd enjoy more, watching the 'boys get eliminated, or watching them choke with a playoff berth on the line.

547528[/snapback]

I know which one I'd like to see ;)

no fezmid... it really has nothing to do with spiting the experts or anything... In the end, you're watching bledsoe, parcells and the cowboys try to make the playoffs by winning. Who wouldn't want that combination to choke?

another point about the "experts"... i really could care less what a bunch of vindictive unknowledgeable, schopp listening fans have to say about who should be QB and who shouldn't be... its a mindless debate. Yes, i am one of those unknowledgeable fans myself, and i do partake in the mindless debate, but this game tonight is just finding some satisfaction in a crappy day. 1-1 after 2 by the way, in a real game

I'd like to see Drew make the playoffs........he can laugh in the bills faces

maybe we will get the picture that we need a new O line

547569[/snapback]

They're 9-6, we're 5-11. he's already laughing. ;)

CW

word.............greg W............the D .............we use to have lol

547585[/snapback]

No, our D sucked when GW was here, remember? Everyone said so. ;)

The players seem to really like GW -- players just soaked him with Gatorade (or is it just water? 0:) ).

CW

Bledsoe's motto....."just good enough to not make the playoffs."

He had a great year and they still couldn't make it in the weaker NFC.  Rumor is that Drew will not be the Dallas QB next year.

Don't forget that the Cowboys won some games they shouldn't have, like the Panthers game last weekend after Steve Smith touched a ref, and the Chargers season-opener that Antonio Gates had to sit-out. I for one wouldn't be surprised if he IS gone in Dallas.