HAHAHA where are the Holcomb backers now??

VIPP

lemme see:

- He overthrew players (ie. all the interceptions by Law...Reed tip, Campbell tip)

- He underthrew players (ie. the sheldon pass)

- He just wasn't accurate at ALL

- the O-line WAS giving him time

- McGahee averaged roughly 4.0ypc, and didn't break a long one...meaning the running game was churching out yards in 4-5 yards per rush!..so don't give me that he didn't have a running game

The guy showed you why he isn't a starter in the NFL, he's too damn inconsistent and he has been given plently of time to show case that. He'll give you a great game one week, and then stick up the joint the next! Thats why he's a backup...

Losman in 06...PLEASE!!

lemme see:

- He overthrew players (ie. all the interceptions by Law...Reed tip, Campbell tip)

- He underthrew players (ie. the sheldon pass)

- He just wasn't accurate at ALL

- the O-line WAS giving him time

- McGahee averaged roughly 4.0ypc, and didn't break a long one...meaning the running game was churching out yards in 4-5 yards per rush!..so don't give me that he didn't have a running game

The guy showed you why he isn't a starter in the NFL, he's too damn inconsistent and he has been given plently of time to show case that. He'll give you a great game one week, and then stick up the joint the next! Thats why he's a backup...

Losman in 06...PLEASE!!

547496[/snapback]

He definitely played like a backup (and an average one at best) today. I would have had more respect for him had he come out and said "I stunk it up today" after the game, but no, it was all about the breaks...etc.

Hoepfully, this will be a lasting impression on anyone left with the Bills (after the "shakeup") so he won't be considered a solid choice as a starter next year. Give JP every opportunity to win the job. At least whoever the brass is, there won't be any false sense of security concerning Holcomb's ability as a starter.