My take on Losman being held out.....

On one hand, I very much believe that Mike Mularkey having KH start and play the whole game was self-serving in that we wanted a win to save his job and give the team a good feeling heading into the off season. This is based on the fact that he does not know if he is coming back or not.

On the other hand, even if TD is gone, but MM has been told by Ralph that he has another shot, he is keeping JP out as a signal to his young QB that he is not going to be given anything and if he wants the job as QB next year he has to come in and earn it.

Either way, I think it is the wrong way. You drafted the kid, and got rid of DB, so let the kid take his lumps like Eli did last year, and see if he progresses with the game experience. I really respect Coughlin's attitude in looking at what is best for the franchise in the long run and telling his veterans too bad and so sad last year when he pulled the plug on Warner. I lost alot of respect for Mularkey this year in the way he handled JP. Hopefully, JP comes in with a chip on his shoulder next year and doesn't give the coach an opportunity to throw him under the bus.

Anyways, long year. Let's hope the new regime, whether MM is involved in or not does a heck of alot better than the old regime. Go BILLS.....

On one hand, I very much believe that Mike Mularkey having KH start and play the whole game was self-serving in that we wanted a win to save his job and give the team a good feeling heading into the off season.  This is based on the fact that he does not know if he is coming back or not.

On the other hand, even if TD is gone, but MM has been told by Ralph that he has another shot, he is keeping JP out as a signal to his young QB that he is not going to be given anything and if he wants the job as QB next year he has to come in and earn it. 

Either way, I think it is the wrong way.  You drafted the kid, and got rid of DB, so let the kid take his lumps like Eli did last year, and see if he progresses with the game experience.  I really respect Coughlin's attitude in looking at what is best for the franchise in the long run and telling his veterans too bad and so sad last year when he pulled the plug on Warner.  I lost alot of respect for Mularkey this year in the way he handled JP.  Hopefully, JP comes in with a chip on his shoulder next year and doesn't give the coach an opportunity to throw him under the bus. 

Anyways, long year.  Let's hope the new regime, whether MM is involved in or not does a heck of alot better than the old regime.  Go BILLS.....

547340[/snapback]

Hey i like your view on JP and MM and TD. I live in lawrenceville ga right by mall of ga ive been a bills fan forever i just saw your username just wanted to let you know i live near you hard to find bills fans down here.