Bills to Pick Between #8 and #10

JDG

Here's where we stand right now:

After the early games on Sunday Buffalo is currently tied with Arizona for the #9 pick in the draft. I am going to pencil Tennessee in as a loser until that score changes significantly.

If Houston and Dallas win, the Bills stay tied with Arizona for #9.

If San Francisco and Dallas win the Bills claim the #9 spot outright.

If St. Louis wins, the Bills move up to #8.

Again, assuming a Tennessee loss, we can narrow our draft position to #8 - #10, #10 occurring if we tie Arizona and lose the coin-flip.

JDG

There is no way Reggie Bush plays for New Orleans - who would want to have to start a career there? If NO gets the #1 pick I bet they trade it (with some possible Eli Manning-like talk about holding out by Bush).

If we find a partner, I still say trade down. Pick up an extra 3rd, giving us 5 first day picks.

547400[/snapback]

Because heaven knows that the fans of the NFL teams picking #15-30 are all clammoring for their teams to trade their 1st and 3rd for the #9 overall pick.....

JDG

If we find a partner, I still say trade down. Pick up an extra 3rd, giving us 5 first day picks.

547400[/snapback]

Trade down...yeah, but only for a decent 2nd in addition to a lower 1st.

And then I'm still not comfortable. #8-10 seems about right where we need to be.

TD should be gone so his antics shouldn't be part of the process this year (hopefully)....