Trade Holcomb for Phillip Rivers' Sister

I'm glad this game proved we have a decent if not good back-up QB. I really do not understand any Bills fan that thinks Kelly Holcomb should be our starting quarterback in 2006. He drops the ball every time he is hit, except that one time he wasn't hit. He makes some excellent soft throws when soft throws are required or adequate, and he makes an equal number of soft throws when soft throws are unwarranted and/or disastrous.

I'm glad this game proved we have a decent if not good back-up QB. I really do not understand any Bills fan that thinks Kelly Holcomb should be our starting quarterback in 2006. He drops the ball every time he is hit, except that one time he wasn't hit. He makes some excellent soft throws when soft throws are required or adequate, and he makes an equal number of soft throws when soft throws are unwarranted and/or disastrous.

547230[/snapback]

true

call him whorecolmb, it feels good!

547230[/snapback]

And who is he going to throw to next year if they cut Moulds? :lol:

547230[/snapback]

Holcomb is a good backup. I trust him to come in for a few games in the case that JP would get hurt and keep the ship on an even keel.

What i dont like about him is that i have yet to see a pass from him with any mustard on it. Sure he can drop in touch passes, but you never see him zing in a pass tight to a covered WR. Also, has anyone seen the number of times our WR/pass catcher has gotten lit up because holcomb floated one to them, hanging them out to dry?

I don't even know if KH is man or machine....

The guy has no situational awareness, no concern for down and distance - he's a robot. The guy would play the same if the situation were 4th and 1 or 4th and 20.

I don't even know if KH is man or machine....

The guy has no situational awareness, no concern for down and distance - he's a robot.  The guy would play the same if the situation were 4th and 1 or 4th and 20.

547539[/snapback]

You may be on to something. No matter what the down/distance is, these are holcombs progressions...its like a damn computer code.

Let A = look for moulds on a 3 yards curl/out

Let B = look for Shelton in the flat

Let C = float pass to Josh Reed 20 yards downfield