Miami Dolphins

They also beat a good San Diego team who was in the middle of a playoff race. Honestly, I like their receivers, tight ends, and running backs a hell of a lot more then our guys. If they find a capable QB they could be good next year.

My point is, nothing is certain. And it looked for all the world that the Chargers were looking ahead to the Colts game the following week, and judging by the outcome, that seems plausible.

They also beat a good San Diego team who was in the middle of a playoff race. Honestly, I like their receivers, tight ends, and running backs a hell of a lot more then our guys. If they find a capable QB they could be good next year.

547695[/snapback]

go jump on the fish wagon .

547695[/snapback]

So in other words, you think they started the season with a lot of good talented players and finished 9-7.

So in other words, you think they started the season with a lot of good talented players and finished 9-7.

547710[/snapback]

They are really weak in other areas, but I think the coaching has allowed them to over come these issues. A lot of people had them picked for dead last in the East.

Fumbles, how is it hanging? Some guys were talking about making a shrine in our honor?

547700[/snapback]

I responded to the well wishes....It's already comical how talk of change is igniting the passion to renew seaosn tickets, but jersays and spend, spend, spend...This is the kind of poor shmuck who you can bang his wife on and he'll take her back...cause he loves her.... Can't wait to see the conjecture on what will happen - and how acquiring 1/2 of what we need will get us in the playoffs next year.... $$hit - we still don't know if JP can play and he's been in the league 2 years now...

I responded to the well wishes....It's already comical how talk of change is igniting the passion to renew seaosn tickets, but jersays and spend, spend, spend...This is the kind of poor shmuck who you can bang his wife on and he'll take her back...cause he loves her....  Can't wait to see the conjecture on what will happen - and how acquiring 1/2 of what we need will get us in the playoffs next year....  $$hit - we still don't know if JP can play and he's been in the league 2 years now...

547725[/snapback]

I know I know, but what can you do?

I responded to the well wishes....It's already comical how talk of change is igniting the passion to renew seaosn tickets, but jersays and spend, spend, spend...This is the kind of poor shmuck who you can bang his wife on and he'll take her back...cause he loves her....  Can't wait to see the conjecture on what will happen - and how acquiring 1/2 of what we need will get us in the playoffs next year....  $$hit - we still don't know if JP can play and he's been in the league 2 years now...

547725[/snapback]

renewing tickets because I LOVE THE BILLS . WHY are you a fan ????

renewing tickets because I LOVE THE BILLS . WHY are you a fan ????

547743[/snapback]

I love the Bills just as much. I just don't think this organization cares about winning as much as the fans do and I am getting tired of it. How long do you think Tom Donahoe would have lasted running the Yankees, Lakers, Cowboys, or Real Madrid for that matter? Also, don't give me this money BS because Wilson spent about $5 million for this team that is worth about $600 million today. That is an annual return of approximately 15%, a lot of fund managers would like that track record, but like a bad manager he doesn't re-invest in his team and that is what we are not happy about!

Nice win playing the Pats practice squad. Miami is average at best. They had one good win this year at SD. The Bills had two--KC and Cinci. Miami is in the same place the Bills are--need a QB and OL.

Frankly, I don't understand why Miami's resurgence is such a surprise to anyone. Or why Saban, who i think is a good coach, is looked at as a savior.

He is what I see: Miami was 11-5, 11-5, 9-7 and 10-6 previous to last year. Most football people predicted they would fight for the division lead. On the eve of the season they lose one guy, Ricky Williams, and their team falls apart, mostly due to other injuries. Now, this year, they get Ricky Williams back and Ronnie Brown, and a better veteran quarterback than they had, or at least as good (at least as bad). And now they are 9-7. This is such a resurgence? They are back being the pretty good but scaring no one team they have been for a decade. Why is this supposed to be great coaching?

547586[/snapback]

Thank God - I thought I was the only one who felt this way. Didn't Wandstead win 11 games with Fiedler at QB, Lamar Smith at RB, and OJ McDuffie as the #1 WR? People act like they've been 3-13 for the last 8 years. I also don't see any of these "quality wins" everyone is talking about other than the Chargers game - weren't they 2 plays away from losing to the Bills & Jets at home?

say all you want about the dolphins and their wonderful seaon, but the dolphins are in the same spot as the bills right now, going home, season over. the difference is that the Bills have young up and comers that learned a lot this year, while the dolphins just got older, and have less to look forward to. The honeymoon the players and coach have will only last so long. Next year they have some major issues, OLine is terrible, maybe as bad as ours, QB issues, at least it's not sage vs gus (for those saying so do we) and there defense is not getting younger, Madison, taylor, seau, and thomas are not spring chickens, and they got older adding Carter and holliday this past off season, they have not had a good rookie on D for some time now as well, and the best thing is we now have a better draft position. So miami you suck

2006 will show that they got lucky and that their age will catch up to them.