If You Think Both MM and TD Return

Mark VI

Mularkey wasted a Losman start by playing a CAREER NOODLE ARM BACKUP QB to help save his job. The result was a loss to a 3-12 team with a 3rd string QB. Sharp thinking !

How many times did we see a 3rd down throw to an underneath receiver, way short of the end zone or first down. Nice playcalling !

5-11. Lets justify everything, based on the Cinci victory. Didn't Cinci get absolutely steamrolled again today ? MAYBE , that one win was indeed a fluke! Let's completely forget the other 5-7 winnable games we were BADLY outcoached!

TD is great ! Mularkey is the 4th best coach in a 4 team division ! :D

I am 100 % sure the local fan base that buys tickets and actually knows WTF is going on is NOT happy ! :lol:

DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING ???

:D:D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mularkey wasted a Losman start by playing a CAREER NOODLE ARM BACKUP QB to help save his job. The result was a loss to a 3-12 team with a 3rd string QB. Sharp thinking !

How many times did we see a 3rd down throw to an underneath receiver, way short of the end zone or first down. Nice playcalling !

5-11. Lets justify everything, based on the Cinci victory. Didn't Cinci get absolutely steamrolled again today ? MAYBE , that one win was indeed a fluke! Let's completely forget the other 5-7 winnable games we were BADLY outcoached!

TD is great ! Mularkey is the 4th best coach in a 4 team division !  :D 

I am 100 % sure the local fan base that buys tickets and actually knows WTF is going on is NOT happy !  :lol:

DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING  ??? 

:D  :D

547206[/snapback]

Right on man.

TD is great ! Mularkey is the 4th best coach in a 4 team division !  :D 

I am 100 % sure the local fan base that buys tickets and actually knows WTF is going on is NOT happy !  :lol:

DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING  ??? 

:D  :D

547206[/snapback]

Mark, ye of reserve and calm and rational blowing a gasket tells me it will be a house cleaning.

What a complete Friggin joke.

This team HAS talent and in todays Cap age, COACHING IS the difference. Anyone that thinks MM is handling this team correctly is absolutely high.

The ONLY reason Holcomb started today was to help MM save his job. That failed, so what's the reasoning behind keeping him now ? He's the WORST coach in our division by 100 miles.

This team HAS talent and in todays Cap age, COACHING IS the difference. Anyone that thinks MM is handling this team correctly is absolutely high.

The ONLY reason Holcomb started today was to help MM save his job.  That failed, so what's the reasoning behind keeping him now ?  He's the WORST coach in our division by 100 miles.

547284[/snapback]

This is wonderful. I couldn't agree more. MM is a chickenshit. TD is a chickenshit. Time to go.

TD is great ! Mularkey is the 4th best coach in a 4 team division ! :D

I am 100 % sure the local fan base that buys tickets and actually knows WTF is going on is NOT happy ! :lol:

DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING ???

:D:D

547206[/snapback]

[/quote

Where have I heard this before? Nice Post.

The ONLY reason Holcomb started today was to help MM save his job.  That failed, so what's the reasoning behind keeping him now ?  He's the WORST coach in our division by 100 miles.

547284[/snapback]

Amen. If only one goes, it should be MM, not TD.

The ONLY reason Holcomb started today was to help MM save his job.

547284[/snapback]

This is where the argument fails. That is an opinion that cannot be proven true. Maybe one day soon we will find out about JP's 2 injuries in the NE game, but that's all we have right now.

If you take the emotion out of the argument there's not much there to go on.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.  :lol:

The playcalling is very bad.

547299[/snapback]

I'll take a sniff by saying that the play calling during the past two games has been very good. Seriously

* ducks *

This game falls on Holcomb, one bad play by the O-line, and a freak special teams play for example. Coaches do not advise high throws into double coverage generally speaking. Nor do they tell special teamers to go out and get swallowed up by blockers.

This is where the argument fails. That is an opinion that cannot be proven true. Maybe one day soon we will find out about JP's 2 injuries in the NE game, but that's all we have right now.

If you take the emotion out of the argument there's not much there to go on.

547317[/snapback]

I understand the injury angle. But Losman wasn't listed as questionable. He could have played and SHOULD have gone in during the 1st half.

There may be a question to whether Losman is our our future but we'll never know if we keep benching him. There is NO QUESTION that Kelly Holcomb is NOT our future and nothing more than a decent backup, after today.

I hate noodle arm, limited QB's. :lol:

5 wins 11 losses

I understand the injury angle. But Losman wasn't listed as questionable. He could have played and SHOULD have gone in during the 1st half.

There may be a question to whether Losman is our our future but we'll never know if we keep benching him. There is NO QUESTION that Kelly Holcomb is NOT our future and nothing more than a decent backup, after today.

I hate noodle arm, limited QB's.  :lol:

5 wins 11 losses

547383[/snapback]

Agreed. I lost my taste for noodles as well after too much Ramen pride in college :D

Looks like maybe the TD prognosticators might have something based on Ralph's comments...

Ralph

I'll take a sniff by saying that the play calling during the past two games has been very good. Seriously

* ducks *

This game falls on Holcomb, one bad play by the O-line,  and a freak special teams play for example. Coaches do not advise high throws into double coverage generally speaking. Nor do they tell special teamers to go out and get swallowed up by blockers.

547336[/snapback]

The play-calling over the course of the season was terrible. It was responsible for a couple losses by itself, IMO. I agree with you, the last two games the play-calling has been fine. That said, KH should not have been playing in the last two games, so that truncates any good play-calling MM may have had.

The play-calling over the course of the season was terrible. It was responsible for a couple losses by itself, IMO. I agree with you, the last two games the play-calling has been fine. That said, KH should not have been playing in the last two games, so that truncates any good play-calling MM may have had.

547403[/snapback]

I would agree with that. Just not sure if JP really could have played or not...