Yes!

No, I'll just stop following them till he's gone.

Your boy stinks on ice, Simon. The sooner you admit it, the better.

Oh, and bite me.

547176[/snapback]

So if TD stays onboard, you won't visit TSW? Because visiting a Bills message board is worse than "just following" the team...

CW

So if TD stays onboard, you won't visit TSW?  Because visiting a Bills message board is worse than "just following" the team...

CW

547180[/snapback]

Nah, i'll still be here to piss you off, Captain Satellite.

Just won't put any time or money into watching the team.

I just wish all the pitchfork bearers would agree to STFU once their axe-weilding at One Bills Drive dreams are shattered when the Bills happen upon next season with the same GM and HC in place. But they won't.

547185[/snapback]

You HONESTLY think this clown will get another year after 5 abysmal seasons?

If that happens then I'm right and the team will never win until the old man kicks the bucket.

No, I'll just stop following them till he's gone.

Well I guess that's better than rooting for them to lose and coming on here every week to rub salt in everybody's wounds.

Remind me to never climb in a foxhole with you. :lol:

Your boy stinks on ice, Simon. The sooner you admit it, the better.

Actually my boy just had a bath to scrub off a long night of New Year's partying.

So he smells just fine.

I just wish all the pitchfork bearers would agree to STFU once their axe-weilding at One Bills Drive dreams are shattered when the Bills happen upon next season with the same GM and HC in place. But they won't.

547185[/snapback]

I hope to God that doesn't happen. Tom Donahoe for another year?? NOOO! Please end that nightmare. :D:lol:

547185[/snapback]

I think I'll take Felser's word on this.

Felser

547185[/snapback]

We won't be silenced! We've been waiting for this since week seven!

Nah, i'll still be here to piss you off, Captain Satellite.

Just won't put any time or money into watching the team.

547182[/snapback]

You won't spend any time watching the team, but you'll spend time talking about it on a message board..? :D:lol::D