Todays Game settled one thing.

bb63

No, remember most of this board thought releasing DB would give us a playoff spot.  Some of us saw through this b.s. and kept poiting out it was about the O-line and just that damned line!

547114[/snapback]

Every Bills fan realizes the problems this team has ! To stall the development of a young QB that you invested a #1 pick ,that you had to trade a future #1 pick for because you think a 10 year career back up QB gives you the best chance to win is a Failed Experient Period!

You know as well as anyone else that the Bills were down 3-0 to the Chiefs when Holcomb went out.  The team scored all of its points with Losman at QB.  Maybe Holcomb could have engineered a win.  Then again,  maybe Losman could have made a play or two to win those games where he was benched and they lost? 

Losman deserves credit for KC.  2 wins vs 3 for Holcomb.

547178[/snapback]

Blow up this whole damn team. the sad truth is that they are awful.

I didn't say he was the best for this team.

I said he still gives this team the best chance to win.

Holcomb 4-4 as a starter.

Losman 1-7 as a starter.

547164[/snapback]

I love that stat.....

Holcomb started that game in KC and gets credit for the win...awesome

btw Losman could have won both NYJ&MIA at home earlier in the season, IMO

Can I ask what it was you saw today that would suggest Holcomb is the QB for this team?

Here's what I saw...23/37, 184yrds, 2 TDs, 4 Ints, 2 fumbles.  I also saw him line up in shotgun in the no-huddle and complete a pass for 1 yard.  0:)

I'm not an Xs and Os guy, so maybe I'm missing something.  ;)

547140[/snapback]

Holcomb's Arm will be on here shortly to point out that holcomb still completed over 62% of his passes today. And will somehow blame away all 4 picks on the others, even tho the tipped balls were the result of poorly thrown balls.

I didn't say he was the best for this team.

I said he still gives this team the best chance to win.

Holcomb 4-4 as a starter.

Losman 1-7 as a starter.

547164[/snapback]

Yeah, yeah, yeah.....technically Holcomb started the KC game that we won, but other than retreating to the bench and mumbling "I'm Batman", for the rest of the game (in which we trailed when he left), he did nothing to deserve ANY credit for that win.

Christ, even that other national pastime would give the win to the reliever....just not you.

Holcomb was till a loser, period, and one without the youth excuse, etc. He's a loser the old fashioned way, he sucks.