J E T S, Jets Jets Jets

Thank you New York for fulfilling my prophecy, I have to say, The Pipe was right again! If any illusions remain about the management of the Buffalo Bills may they rest in the bowels of East Rutherford, New Jersey. I might add, along with many other poor souls.

Let the wrecking ball begin its deadly pendulum motion. Ralph Wilson, you are front and center baby, good luck in pulling this team out of its graveyard spiral.

Mr. Donahoe, you might be able to outlaw signs in the stadium, but you cannot stop the reflection in the mirror every morning.

Eric Moulds, many thanks to a fantastic player, good luck in landing with an organization that is worthy enough to have you; you are a great player!

Not let the interesting part of the Bills season begin, my how have things changed in the last 10 or 12 years!

You and Henry fumbles are my heros.  I will build a shrine in honor of your wisdom and ability to state the obvious.  All hail Henry fumbles and Pass the Pipe!

547110[/snapback]

Thank you Pete...Stay tuned for more prognostications. Throwing blind darts for your amusement:

+ New GM will be untested, a name unfamiliar to the most of us. He'll hire a good football guy to head personnel - perhaps Dwight Adams

+ MM Stays - and continueds to confound us all in 2006

+ Moulds goes to the SD Chargers.

+ The newly rebuilt and exciting Bills go 6-10 in 2006

+ McGahee will demand a trade sometime between tomorrow and this August...

MOre as the comedy of errors unfolds...Now don't forget to renew your seaosn tickets and buy that shiney new Losman throwback jersay, man they look cool with the circa 1992 Zubas...

Where is that !@#$ you smiley when I need it?

Go find another tean PTP.  ;)

547431[/snapback]

Another teen? While PTP is surly a gentlemen of fine tastes who undoubtedly surrounds himself with exotic beauties, teens would be off limits I am sure...

Thank you Pete...Stay tuned for more prognostications.  Throwing blind darts for your amusement:

+  New GM will be untested, a name unfamiliar to the most of us.  He'll hire a good football guy to head personnel - perhaps Dwight Adams

+  MM Stays - and continueds to confound us all in 2006

+  Moulds goes to the SD Chargers.

+  The newly rebuilt and exciting Bills go 6-10 in 2006

+  McGahee will demand a trade sometime between tomorrow and this August...

MOre as the comedy of errors unfolds...Now don't forget to renew your seaosn tickets and buy that shiney new Losman throwback jersay, man they look cool with the circa 1992 Zubas...

547712[/snapback]

Actually, all the players on the current roster will retire sometime between tomorrow and 2025

Thank you New York for fulfilling my prophecy, I have to say, The Pipe was right again! If any illusions remain about the management of the Buffalo Bills may they rest in the bowels of East Rutherford, New Jersey. I might add, along with many other poor souls.

Let the wrecking ball begin its deadly pendulum motion. Ralph Wilson, you are front and center baby, good luck in pulling this team out of its graveyard spiral.

Mr. Donahoe, you might be able to outlaw signs in the stadium, but you cannot stop the reflection in the mirror every morning.

Eric Moulds, many thanks to a fantastic player, good luck in landing with an organization that is worthy enough to have you; you are a great player!

Not let the interesting part of the Bills season begin, my how have things changed in the last 10 or 12 years!

547076[/snapback]

funny.it was the 1st time i went to the jets game where the bills lost and i wasn't pissed!i just figured this had to be a reality check for ralph wilson.

funny.it was the 1st time i went to the jets game where the bills lost and i wasn't pissed!i just figured this had to be a reality check for ralph wilson.

Ditto............ I wanted a 'W' but it really didn't matter, I was laughing all 4th Qtr.