It's over

Thailog80

A sad season, begun with such hope, full of humiliations, ending with a classic wouda-soulda-coulda loss.

I need a rest from this team. I don't know what they are going to do for next season, but I don't see any easy fixes. But thinking about them any more is a formula for depression.

Cheers to all my fellow Bills fans.

A sad season, begun with such hope, full of humiliations, ending with a classic wouda-soulda-coulda loss. 

I need a rest from this team.  I don't know what they are going to do for next season, but I don't see any easy fixes.  But thinking about them any more is a formula for depression.

Cheers to all my fellow Bills fans.

547098[/snapback]

I agree. Thinking about this team is like staring into the dark abyess. There has to be a silver lining somewehere though.

Nope.  It was last year's preseason.  Nothing has changed since then and the line was never added to.

547118[/snapback]

What about Gandy and Benny :lol: It seems like we took 2 steps backward and no steps forward this year. The QB position is not settled, our lines are in need of major improvement and our coach/GM do not inspire confidence. It's gonna be a long bleak offseason.