why the gregg williams lovefest??

Corp000085

he's been a good d-coordinator for two teams, and the fox guys are going nuts... "teams will be lining up for him" bla bla bla. do any of these clowns even bother to recognize that he was one of the worst coaches in a team's 50 year history?? no. I recognize that he's a great DC, but so far, he's not a head coach.. but, we'll see who takes the guy.

he's been a good d-coordinator for two teams, and the fox guys are going nuts...  "teams will be lining up for him" bla bla bla.  do any of these clowns even bother to recognize that he was one of the worst coaches in a team's 50 year history??  no.  I recognize that he's a great DC, but so far, he's not a head coach..  but, we'll see who takes the guy.

547053[/snapback]

It would not surprise me to see Gregg Williams become a good to very good head coach in this league. He was too green when he got the job in Buffalo.

Belichick was pretty bad in Cleveland before getting a second chance, now look at him.

Not saying Williams will win 3 or 4 superbowls, just saying one bad stint as a head coach does not condem an obviously gifted coach to the dog house forever.

Not saying Williams will win 3 or 4 superbowls, just saying one bad stint as a head coach does not condem an obviously gifted coach to the dog house forever.

547062[/snapback]

His lack of bras and/or taste in sweaters should be enough to condemn him

It would not surprise me to see Gregg Williams become a good to very good head coach in this league. He was too green when he got the job in Buffalo.

Belichick was pretty bad in Cleveland before getting a second chance, now look at him.

547062[/snapback]

The Belichick comparison is getting tired. For every Belichick there are a dozen Norv Turners. I take that back, a hundred Norv Turners.

he's been a good d-coordinator for two teams, and the fox guys are going nuts...  "teams will be lining up for him" bla bla bla.  do any of these clowns even bother to recognize that he was one of the worst coaches in a team's 50 year history??  no.  I recognize that he's a great DC, but so far, he's not a head coach..  but, we'll see who takes the guy.

547053[/snapback]

The funny thing to me is that Gibbs seems to get less coverage than Greggie. I don't get it.