BUF @ NYJ Game Thread

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

our d has been playing well, will is showing a burst, the wrs are making plays.

you know whorecomb looks to me like a poor man's bledsoe, he stands all day, makes the odd bone head play, but instead of having a strong deep arm he has a nice touch on the check down.

what an upgrade!

The problem with this team is that we've been bad for so long now that mediocrity is confused with being good.

546861[/snapback]

Well...I'll give that thought a BIG Amen!

That is it in a nutshell...And it is the single thing that amazes me when I read some things here at TSW...It's kinda like a slow deliberate Brain-washing of some sort...that is the only way I can explain it... :)

our d has been playing well, will is showing a burst, the wrs are making plays.

you know whorecomb looks to me like a poor man's bledsoe, he stands all day, makes the odd bone head play, but instead of having a strong deep arm he has a nice touch on the check down.

what an upgrade!

546883[/snapback]

He wasn't supposed to be an upgrade - he was supposed to be a backup.

Had the Bills used this year there shouldn't have been a need for another one...

546889[/snapback]

In theory i agree with you but in reality the requirement to win games in the NFL is too great and important. The coaches, players, owners, executives, etc... need to win games for a myriad of reasons. JP looked ridiculous vs. Tampa and got dominated by a rag tag New Orleans team that stinks. Team management knew they made a mistake once the D proved it couldn't carry a sack of shiatt let alone JP and the Offense. They had to use a more experienced player to at least try to salvage something and JP got a few nagging injuries as well.

Team management knew they made a mistake once the D proved it couldn't carry a sack of shiatt let alone JP and the Offense.

546900[/snapback]

LOL.

Best line I've read in awhile, and also the most disappointing thing for me this season.

... got dominated by a rag tag New Orleans team that stinks.

546900[/snapback]

This is just false. NO, like most any team in the NFL, is good enough to beat any team in the NFL on any given Sunday. They have played worse as the seaosn went on due to extraordinary circumstances...