Wolf Creek

Chilly

What a horrible movie. I'm up in Buffalo visiting my Aunt and Uncle who have been like parents to me since I've been a kid. They took me to the Galleria to buy me my first suit, and it was buy 1 get 1 free so I got 2. :-)

Anyway, we decided to catch a movie, as I wanted to see the Producers. That wasn't playing, so we settled for Wolf Creek.

Ugh, what a mistake. It takes an hour for the movie to get started, and theres no chracter development. Hardly any horror, and the best part of the movie was the credits.

24 and i still dont own a suit. :unsure: If i could afford one, i'd buy one, but a grad student's stipend isnt exactly a salary one can retire on.

548889[/snapback]

For a first suit, you don't need to spend alot, check out S&K Mens Wear. Every once in a while, they offer a '2 for 1' deal.

EDIT: Save some money, don't buy the shirt/tie from them. You can pick up a decent white dress shirt anyplace. And just make sure the colors on the tie go well with the suit.

Your first suit?

Sh--. Even I've got two.

And despite what flitty amateur fashion designers or my s-i-l say, a brown tie looks pretty damn good with a gray suit and a white shirt. Yes. Brown!

546559[/snapback]

All I can say is........no. :unsure: