Tiki Tiki Tiki

millbank

Why did the Denver victory matter?  I was under the impression that SD was out no matter what they did.

546487[/snapback]

I thought the same thing, but toward the end of the game, they said that, for some reason, if Denver beat San Diego, it would help KC's playoff chances. KC has to beat the Bengals, and hope that the Lions somehow beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh.

I thought the same thing, but toward the end of the game, they said that, for some reason, if Denver beat San Diego, it would help KC's playoff chances.  KC has to beat the Bengals, and hope that the Lions somehow beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh.

546489[/snapback]

Ah, it mattered to someone else in the tiebreaker sense. Thanks.

Ah, it mattered to someone else in the tiebreaker sense.  Thanks.

546490[/snapback]

Since after seeing Brees get splattered, I'm pretty sure the B'gals pull an "Indy" at KC tomorrow. Now, that leaves DET at PGH, and the possibilty - doubtful - but the possibility that "one of those games" happens.

If Detroit's acorns all fall into the right place, and knock 'em off, Cowher's scowl will be priceless. :w00t:

Forget Alexander TIKI BARBER 4 MVP.

546450[/snapback]

Shaun Alexander only needs 54 yards today against the Packers to re-capture the lead from Tiki for most rushing yards this season.

Barber - 1860

Alexander - 1807

That was fun watching Tiki last night, though. Wow!

Since after seeing Brees get splattered, I'm pretty sure the B'gals pull an "Indy" at KC tomorrow. Now, that leaves DET at PGH, and the possibilty - doubtful - but the possibility that  "one of those games" happens.

If Detroit's acorns all fall into the right place, and knock 'em off, Cowher's scowl will be priceless. :)

546493[/snapback]

forget it......Pittsburgh is too good, the little down streak in their past performances was when Rothlesberger was injured or recovering from injury/surgery

the bengals will lose .......they want the 4th seed

Do you think Willis could ever break a run for 95 yards? Hell, I'd take a run for 9.5 yards.

546633[/snapback]

is he lousy now? early in the season he was getting about 5 yards per carry........i think team and season have something to do with his drop off in production.........why should defenses be worried about the Bills beating them through the air?

But look at the division Brady was in this year....pathetic division

546622[/snapback]

So? Does that mean that his getting his injury riddled team into the playoffs is any less an accomplishment? I have little doubt that if you swapped the Giants/Seahawks and the Patriots that each would have accomplished pretty much the same things.