Skip Bayless comment

gantrules

got this off Page 2 on ESPN.com

Skip Bayless comment is great

-----------------------------------------------

Third down: Whatever happened to Drew Bledsoe? Anybody know if he's still in the league?

Jeff Merron: His O-line apparently forgot he's still in the league.

Alan Grant: Ah, I feel most equipped to answer this one. I just witnessed the Bills offense struggle against a Raiders defense, which is average at best. This much is true: Bledsoe is still a premier quarterback. But obscurity has a way of enveloping those quarterbacks for whom absolutely no offensive lineman will block.

Eric Neel: I know he can still play; I saw the long ball to Lee Evans. But when your most productive play of the day is a kissed-by-the-gods force job through 47 Raiders defenders and into the hands of Eric Moulds, you're pressing. And when you're pressing, you're liable to be 0-2.

AG's right, the offensive line is leaving him back in the pocket looking like a screaming high-schooler in the face of Michael Myers, all quivering, helpless and billsfanone. And the way they looked Sunday, the question isn't whether Drew is in the league now, it's whether he'll be around and moving under his own power a week or two from now, because if ever a man looked ripe to hang in a half-second too long in the hopes of making a big play, he's the man.

Skip Bayless: This isn't Lasiks-vision hindsight. I said publicly at the time that the Patriots were making the right move trading Bledsoe to a division rival because it would hurt the Bills more than help them. Bill Belichick knew Bledsoe just isn't the kind of guy you want in your foxhole or leading your huddle. He has a high weenie factor. He's a whiner. He's a pocket statue and his velocity is too often undercut by a deliberate release. In some ways, Bill Parcells got New England to the Super Bowl in spite of Bledsoe. Curtis Martin and Terry Glenn at the peak of their powers took some pressure and focus off Bledsoe. Though the Bills are on the rise, they're not quite good enough to overcome the Big Weenie.

Patrick Hruby: Well, the Bills keep losing, so it's safe to assume Bledsoe is still around.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

got this off Page 2 on ESPN.com

Skip Bayless: This isn't Lasiks-vision hindsight. I said publicly at the time that the Patriots were making the right move trading Bledsoe to a division rival because it would hurt the Bills more than help them. Bill Belichick knew Bledsoe just isn't the kind of guy you want in your foxhole or leading your huddle. He has a high weenie factor. He's a whiner. He's a pocket statue and his velocity is too often undercut by a deliberate release. In some ways, Bill Parcells got New England to the Super Bowl in spite of Bledsoe. Curtis Martin and Terry Glenn at the peak of their powers took some pressure and focus off Bledsoe. Though the Bills are on the rise, they're not quite good enough to overcome the Big Weenie.

Patrick Hruby: Well, the Bills keep losing, so it's safe to assume Bledsoe is still around.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

38744[/snapback]

Wow...the Weenie factor rears it's ugly head!!! :doh:

Skip Bayless is annoying. I remember him going on and on about how the West Coast sports teams are better than the East Coast teams and how they get no respect (night games are on EST rather than PST) and blah blah blah. Or, to sum it up, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! He's one of those sports reporters who will go out of his way to make a shocking statement in the hopes he will be heard by all.

Skip Bayless is annoying.  I remember him going on and on about how the West Coast sports teams are better than the East Coast teams and how they get no respect (night games are on EST rather than PST) and blah blah blah.  Or, to sum it up, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!  He's one of those sports reporters who will go out of his way to make a shocking statement in the hopes he will be heard by all.

38791[/snapback]

Who is Skip Bayless?

Skip Bayless is annoying.  I remember him going on and on about how the West Coast sports teams are better than the East Coast teams and how they get no respect (night games are on EST rather than PST) and blah blah blah.  Or, to sum it up, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!  He's one of those sports reporters who will go out of his way to make a shocking statement in the hopes he will be heard by all.

38791[/snapback]

He trades on that Miami/OSU national championship game, as well. Please, it's a bit old now.

38791[/snapback]

Amen Rich, and his voice is EVEN more annoying, to me hes a Grade A punk

Guest Ahr & Ahr & Associates
Who is Skip Bayless?

38794[/snapback]

Dear Thailog80,

You are engaging in line infringement. We must ask that you cease and desist from this activity immediately. Further violations could result in legal action. Thank you.

funny isn't it?

We all call Drew a stevestojantty QB and it's gospel.

Skip calls him that and you all attack his resume.....

38989[/snapback]

Oh, I agree with him, & I appreciate you finding the story,

but I doubt he really said that at the time of the trade.