Thrashers Non-losing streak ends

stevestojan

Thrashers haven't lost in their last 9... well they can forget about stretching that to 10...

GO SABRES!!!!

I'll be there tonight and can't WAIT! Best seats I've ever had at HSBC.... (lamp :lol: )

Atlanta's goalie is a rookie and this is only his second start this season.... Good luck buddy

Buff up 2-0 on two PP goals.  If I have to put up with one more Turner South commercial.. oh wait... I can mute it and listen to nhl.com...

546008[/snapback]

Be happy you're not watching the Crapitals broadcast teams and their local commercials. Even worse.

Have I mentioned the Sabres have some terrific young talent? Vanek and Miller have been spectacular tonight.

The only bad news from the night is apparently earlier today Briere was diagnosed with a sports hernia and is out 8-12 weeks.  That really sucks because he's been a terrific player and a real leader for us.

546079[/snapback]

I hear ya...with as well as we are playing it would be nice to have a gun like Briere or Dumont to get that big goal when we need it! I think that when the trade deadline rolls around that instead of getting a winger who can score that we go with a "horse" defenseman because that is about the time that J.P and Danny will be coming back and that could act as a spark offensively for us!

The only bad news from the night is apparently earlier today Briere was diagnosed with a sports hernia and is out 8-12 weeks.  That really sucks because he's been a terrific player and a real leader for us.

546079[/snapback]

Oh sh--.

I think you give miller a few more games to see if all is well then we have to move noronen or biron for a defenseman or scoring center. Love those sabres. My wife actually said that she would rather go to a sabres game than bills training camp!!!!