My 2006 NFL Mock Draft.

Trades- The Bills 1st and one of their 3rds to DEN for their 2 1sts. Nate Clements for a mid-second round pick.

1.) Houston- Reggie Bush,RB- Reggie is the best talent going into this draft.

2.) New Orleans- Matt Leinart,QB- Goodbye Mr.Brooks

3.) New York Jets- AJ Hawk,LB- They will have a nice linebacking corp with Hawk there.

4.) Green Bay-Mathias Kiwanuka,DE- KGB and Mathias, whoa talk about a scary combo.

5.) San Francisco- D’Brickashaw Ferguson,OT- He will be a great addition for the 49ers' o-line.

6.) Tennessee- Mario Williams,DE- Tennessee would have a great pass rush with him and vanden bosh.

7.) Oakland- Michael Huff,S/CB- Oakland could use a hard hitting safety like Huff.

8.) St. Louis- Jimmy Williams,CB- St.louis's DBs are mediocre at best.

9.) Arizona- Laurence Maroney,RB- Arizona could really use a running game.

10.) Detroit- Jay Cutler,QB- Harrington's years in DET are over.

11.) Denver- (f/ BUF)- Haloti Ngata,DT- Denver could use a mammoth DT like Ngata.

12.) Cleveland- Demeco Ryans,LB- He would really help this Defense.

13.) Baltimore- Marcus McNeill,OT- Ogden is getting old and they could use another tackle.

14.) Philadelphia- Santonio Holmes,WR- Philly needs a WR in a huge way.

15.) Miami- Eric Winston,OT- Best pick for Miami at this spot.

16.) Minnesota- DeAngelo Williams,RB- Big steal for Minnesota.

17.) Atlanta-Tamba Hali,DE- Nice DE to join their solid D-line.

18.) Kansas City- Chad Greenway,LB- Maybe he can tackle people for KC.

19.) Dallas- Winston Justice,OT- Dallas really needs a tackle.

20.) Buffalo (f/DEN) - Tye Hill,CB- He's a good replacement for Clements.

21.) San Diego- Laron Landry,S- Has experience at both FS and SS and is a guy who can do it all.

22.) Tampa Bay- Marcedes Lewis,TE- This guy is the next Antonio Gates.

23.) Carolina- LenDale White,RB- he would be a nice fix for this running game.

24.) New York Giants- Thomas Howard,LB- One of the fastest, most athletic linebackers you will ever see.

25.) Pittsburgh- Elvis Dumervil,DE- Solid Defensive end.

26.) New England- Darnell Bing,S- he will help their sorry excuse for a defensive backfield. He is an amazing athlete who excels both versus the run as well as the pass.

27.) Chicago- Vernon Davis,TE- nice target for Grossman at 6ft 3.

28.) Jacksonville- Bobby Carpenter,LB- He is very fast and athletic.

29.) Cincinnati- Rod Wright, DT- Time for Cin. to fix up their Defense.

30.) Buffalo- Claude Wroten, DT- Good Athlete with excellent burst after the snap.

31.) Seattle- Max Jean Gilles, OG- Hutchinson will be gone.Gilles is a great replacement.

32.) Indianapolis- Chad Jackson, WR- With Reggie Wayne gone, they'll need another WR.

Bills Other Picks

Rd2. Daryn Colledge, OT- he is a brilliant pass-blocker.

Rd2. Greg Eslinger, C- I saw the highlights of him at that award ceremony night, and I couldnt stop myself from drooling.

Rd3. Pat Watkins, S- Great size, very good athlete.

Rd4. Lawrence Vickers, FB- Great fullback (he can block, run, catch). His only problem is that he is a little undersized. (6-2, 235)

Rd5. Jerious Norwood, HB- Very, very fast running back. Could be a solid back-up for McGahee.

Rd6. Scott Ware, S- Solid special teamer.

Rd7. david Irons, CB.

Tampa Bay- Marcedes Lewis,TE- This guy is the next Antonio Gates.

Then why wouldn't we want him ? Take him and with Everett, the TE position actually becomes a strength. We've ignored the TE forever.

31.) Seattle- Max Jean Gilles, OG- Hutchinson will be gone.Gilles is a great replacement.

I've seen him play a few games. Plays both RG and LG, depending on the play call. Huge and just pancakes people. Moves very well for his size.

I'm more worried about the middle of our line ( LG,C,RG) than Tackle.

I also expect the Bills to make runs at UFA's like C LeCharles Bentley and a few OG's in March.

Trades- The Bills 1st and one of their 3rds to DEN for their 2 1sts. Nate Clements for a mid-second round pick.

1.) Houston- Reggie Bush,RB- Reggie is the best talent going into this draft.

2.) New Orleans- Matt Leinart,QB- Goodbye Mr.Brooks

3.) New York Jets- AJ Hawk,LB- They will have a nice linebacking corp with Hawk there.

4.) Green Bay-Mathias Kiwanuka,DE- KGB and Mathias, whoa talk about a scary combo.

5.) San Francisco- D’Brickashaw Ferguson,OT- He will be a great addition for the 49ers' o-line.

6.) Tennessee- Mario Williams,DE- Tennessee would have a great pass rush with him and vanden bosh.

7.) Oakland- Michael Huff,S/CB- Oakland could use a hard hitting safety like Huff.

8.) St. Louis- Jimmy Williams,CB- St.louis's DBs are mediocre at best.

9.) Arizona-  Laurence Maroney,RB- Arizona could really use a running game. 

10.) Detroit- Jay Cutler,QB- Harrington's years in DET are over. 

11.) Denver- (f/ BUF)- Haloti Ngata,DT- Denver could use a mammoth DT like Ngata.

12.) Cleveland- Demeco Ryans,LB- He would really help this Defense.

13.) Baltimore-  Marcus McNeill,OT- Ogden is getting old and they could use another tackle.

14.) Philadelphia- Santonio Holmes,WR- Philly needs a WR in a huge way.

15.) Miami- Eric Winston,OT- Best pick for Miami at this spot.

16.) Minnesota- DeAngelo Williams,RB- Big steal for Minnesota.

17.) Atlanta-Tamba Hali,DE- Nice DE to join their solid D-line.

18.) Kansas City- Chad Greenway,LB- Maybe he can tackle people for KC. 

19.) Dallas- Winston Justice,OT- Dallas really needs a tackle.

20.) Buffalo (f/DEN) - Tye Hill,CB- He's a good replacement for Clements.

21.) San Diego- Laron Landry,S-  Has experience at both FS and SS and is a guy who can do it all.

22.) Tampa Bay- Marcedes Lewis,TE- This guy is the next Antonio Gates.

23.) Carolina- LenDale White,RB- he would be a nice fix for this running game.

24.) New York Giants- Thomas Howard,LB- One of the fastest, most athletic linebackers you will ever see.

25.) Pittsburgh- Elvis Dumervil,DE- Solid Defensive end.

26.) New England- Darnell Bing,S- he will help their sorry excuse for a defensive backfield. He is an amazing athlete who excels both versus the run as well as the pass.

27.) Chicago- Vernon Davis,TE- nice target for Grossman at 6ft 3.

28.) Jacksonville- Bobby Carpenter,LB- He is very fast and athletic. 

29.) Cincinnati- Rod Wright, DT- Time for Cin. to fix up their Defense. 

30.) Buffalo- Claude Wroten, DT- Good Athlete with excellent burst after the snap.

32.) Indianapolis- Chad Jackson, WR- With Reggie Wayne gone, they'll need another WR.

Bills Other Picks

Rd2. Daryn Colledge, OT- he is a brilliant pass-blocker.

Rd2. Greg Eslinger, C- I saw the highlights of him at that award ceremony night, and I couldnt stop myself from drooling.

Rd3. Pat Watkins, S- Great size, very good athlete.

Rd4. Lawrence Vickers, FB- Great fullback (he can block, run, catch). His only problem is that he is a little undersized. (6-2, 235)

Rd5. Jerious Norwood, HB- Very, very fast running back. Could be a solid back-up for McGahee.

Rd6. Scott Ware, S- Solid special teamer.

Rd7. david Irons, CB.

545755[/snapback]

Our first round picks: NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the Tye Hill pick isn't bad @ all, but please, for the love of God, do not draft Wroten or any other "rush tackles". We have plenty of those, and none of them can stop the run. We need big guys who can stuff the run. I'm still holding out hope that we find a way to get a stud OT or a pass rusher (PLEASE!!!!!) w/ our first round pick, so I say draft a big run stuffing tackle (Gabe Watson?) later as depth and sign a free agent to start.

Also.....

1. LenDale White is declaring?

2. The Pack choose Kiwi over Super Mario?

3. The Titans will be hard pressed to both re-sign Vanden Bosch (contract is up, and he's having a great year) and pay big bonus $$ to Williams.

4. LOVE the Jimmy Williams pick for St Louis....and so would they.

5. Millen (if he survives to remain the head guy in Detroit) would be drawn and quartered if the Lions neglect the defense w/ their pick and overpay for a QB they could trade down and land later, if they wanted him.

545755[/snapback]

Wednesday Mel Kiper Jr. Chat

Joe (Boston): Mathias Kiwanuka seemed like the top DE in college football the past couple of years where do you see him ending up in the draft and what teams would he fit in with?

Mel Kiper: Right now he's in the mid/late first round area. He needs to finish strong with great workouts and all-star showings. Tamba Hali has moved ahead and Mario Williams would be ahead of Kiwi if he comes out. Look for Mathias somewhere in the 15-32 range after some inconsistency this year.

====================================

Looks good to me. :lol:

But just say NO to Hali or any other Penn State DL in the 1st round. :D

But just say NO to Hali or any other Penn State DL in the 1st round. :lol:

545871[/snapback]

I hope Hali kicks butt in the pros, because he's a great young player w/ a fantastic attitude who works extremely hard. Other than Tamba, there's no other first round caliber DL from Penn State.

I hope Hali kicks butt in the pros, because he's a great young player w/ a fantastic attitude who works extremely hard.  Other than Tamba, there's no other first round caliber DL from Penn State.

545874[/snapback]

That goes for this year, or any other year, until Jopa's finaklly gone, & I can maybe start respecting their program. :lol:

That goes for this year, or any other year, until Jopa's finaklly gone, & I can maybe start respecting their program. :lol:

545876[/snapback]

Hey, I know how you feel. I'm a diehard Penn State fan and even I can't see how anyone would respect a program that could win all but one game this year and have a guy who is still the only college football coach to ever be named Sports Illustrated's Sportsman of the Year (and one of only 5 coaches EVER). Oh, and they way their players graduate @ a very high rate? Disgusting.

Hey, I know how you feel.  I'm a diehard Penn State fan and even I can't see how anyone would respect a program that could win all but one game this year and have a guy who is still the only college football coach to ever be named Sports Illustrated's Sportsman of the Year (and one of only 5 coaches EVER).  Oh, and they way their players graduate @ a very high rate?  Disgusting.

545878[/snapback]

Yeah... but it's still Jopa. :lol:

I'm more worried about the middle of our line ( LG,C,RG) than Tackle.

545768[/snapback]

Bingo mister!

What worries me is Donahoe. He had said this past offseason he didn't pursue a higher priced LG essentially because they had tied up so much the year before on Villarial and he didn't want to duplicate that kind of contract two years in a row on the same position. :lol: God I hope TD gets fired!