Let's not jump to quick

1gap2gap

Let's not jump too quick. If we draft after the top ten we could pick an impact player of need in Michael Huff - Texas. A CB/S That is a hell of a player and a position of need for us. Justin Bannon and Tim Anderson improved as the year went on. Plus there are a lot of run stuffing DT's in this draft and a whole lot of pass rushers. There is not much in the DB area. We need safeties bad. Impact safeties!

Would the Bills risk spending another 1st rounder on a player from the Texas Longhorns?

545645[/snapback]

I'm with you - players from the TX program seem to peak playing for the horns...I like drafting guys with a chip on thier shoulder...someone from Mississippi valley state or georgia Southern with a hate for the "man"....That's what we need, no more TX premadonna's

Would the Bills risk spending another 1st rounder on a player from the Texas Longhorns?

545645[/snapback]

For every Mike Williams there is a Nathan Vasher. Do your homework and you can get a good player in a bad program. Michael Huff is a good player in a bad program IMO

Are you trying to imply we should draft more "black guys"?  I think T-Hen was one of those, with a rather large chip on his shoulder.  Maybe carrying that chip is what caused him to fumble so much.  :lol:

545670[/snapback]

Your right McGahee made me forget about him...Wait a minute, T Hen cleared 1400 and played in a pro-bowl...give me the mindless angry man...

Bad program?  Are they not about to play for a national title?

545698[/snapback]

One has nothing to do with the other. That's like saying you can't get a better 1st rounder out of a team that is not playing for a National title. Texas has a bunch of talented players that are babies. Just like Miami. Drafting these players from both of these programs ,,, well lets just say you better do more then your homework because these guys don't show up for the whole contract and charector is a big question mark. Still all that being said that does not mean that you can't find an excelent player. It just means you had better do your homework real good.