Will this be Brett Farve's last game?

Tux of Borg

I guess this topic comes up every year at this time... but will this be Brett Favre's last game? The packers are in a rebuilding phase and are a few years from being a real contender again. You have a young Aaron Rodgers sitting on the sidelines waiting for his chance. Decisions, decisions...

I guess this topic comes up every year at this time... but will this be Brett Favre's last game?  The packers are in a rebuilding phase and are a  few years from being a real contender again.  You have a young Aaron Rodgers sitting on the sidelines waiting for his chance.  Decisions, decisions...

545493[/snapback]

I think he'll be back

I think this is Favre's last game. The last thing he wanted to do in his career (lead the Pack to another Super Bowl) will be very difficult to do for a few years, and Aaron Rodgers is waiting in the wings.

He's 36, which means he's about 60 in real human years, as Favre's received a real beating the last couple of seasons.

Mike

I think he'll be back

545568[/snapback]

I also think he'll be back, and they'll go 6-10 next year. Yes, I know they have been hit terribly hard by the injury bug, but Favre's decisions are poor at best. He doesn't have the mystique he once had, and I think DB's are licking their chops when they play the Pack because they know they are going to have a chance to get their hands on a lot of forced throws.