• one of his all time favorite Bills such as Bill Simpson
    • a Buffalo Jill
    • a monkey
    • an Nfl related emblem such as the NFL logo or NFLPA logo
    • a Bills action picture
    • a Bills emblem streaking
    • a Bills emblem standing
    • other

i'm sure you can find a rule in your trolldom that speaks of making a mockery out of a current discussion with zero meaning in order to cover up one in that your football knowledge was exposed ................

I wasnt born with this much football knowledge AD, and surely i am not so selfish to keep it all to myself...you can either drop the spoiled eskimo act and open your mind, or continue to walk around as a football idiot.

545374[/snapback]

Why don't you go ahead and explain to me what the hell you're talking about so we can both understand your particular brand of genius.

I love the originality of using eskimo as a slur. That's new. :doh:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You went to Gaza U?  That explains alot...

545447[/snapback]

Yes but i'm not a political science student. I'm in economics which could also be known as little China. 60% of the students in my classes are Asian. Even the Asians are surprised at how many there are.

The worst thing is, these asian guys stay in the library 24/7, reading and typing the english words into their translator and pop out with A's in every class.

An another note, I've taken a few poli sci classes and the debates can become very heated.