• a Bills emblem streaking
    • a Bills emblem standing
    • other

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you should argue my intelligence with the University of Concordia who awarded me a bachelor's degree.

545193[/snapback]

Yeah, you have to be intelligent to get a college degree. I work with people who have higher degrees who are virtually complete idiots. I also work with people who never attended college who are brilliant.

There's no correlation between a college degree and intelligence. None whatsoever.

Yeah, you have to be intelligent to get a college degree.  I work with people who have higher degrees who are virtually complete idiots.  I also work with people who never attended college who are brilliant.

There's no correlation between a college degree and intelligence.  None whatsoever.

545207[/snapback]

hail hail the gangs all here

what do you guys think ...the monkey, the couch, or the bills logo

Yeah, you have to be intelligent to get a college degree.  I work with people who have higher degrees who are virtually complete idiots.  I also work with people who never attended college who are brilliant.

There's no correlation between a college degree and intelligence.  None whatsoever.

545207[/snapback]

Doesn't matter since most firms will hire the educated person over the uneducated person because getting the education is much more difficult.

Saying a comment like that shows you don't realize how difficult it is to get a degree.

Would you trust getting operated by a Nurse who people think knows more than the surgeon or would you rather get operated by a surgeon because they proved they know what their talking about and doing by getting an education?

Doesn't matter since most firms will hire the educated person over the uneducated person because getting the education is much more difficult.

WTF does any of that have to do with intelligence? I guess Concordia didn't have any classes that taught "staying on topic during a discussion."

Saying a comment like that shows you don't realize how difficult it is to get a degree.

Uh, Ok.

Would you trust getting operated by a Nurse who people think knows more than the surgeon or would you rather get operated by a surgeon because they proved they know what their talking about and doing by getting an education?

545226[/snapback]

I don't even want to touch that pile of gobbledigook.

WTF does any of that have to do with intelligence?  I guess Concordia didn't have any classes that taught "staying on topic during a discussion."

Uh, Ok.

I don't even want to touch that pile of gobbledigook.

545231[/snapback]

you're just a smart ass aren't you?

:doh:  coming from a guy i absolutely crushed in a debate

545301[/snapback]

Rule # 14 of internet trolldom: When made into a fool, declare oneself the winner. Do it multiple times so it seems more realistic.

The funny part about you is you think you're original. Please, everyone vote on my avatar. Please, tell me what it takes not to be a rookie. Please, notice me because mommy didn't hug me enough when I was small.

Yep, you're a winner.

Rule # 14 of internet trolldom:  When made into a fool, declare oneself the winner.  Do it multiple times so it seems more realistic.

The funny part about you is you think you're original.  Please, everyone vote on my avatar.  Please, tell me what it takes not to be a rookie.  Please, notice me because mommy didn't hug me enough when I was small.

Yep, you're a winner.

545309[/snapback]

sour grapes

Maybe you should argue my intelligence with the University of Concordia who awarded me a bachelor's degree.

545193[/snapback]

If you want to compare sheepskins with me, you're going to be FAR over your head. Talk to me when you get your second bachelor's.

Hell, talk to me when you figure out if sound travels faster than light in space. :doh:

Another debate win right there, correct?  You're just pummeling me here.  Oh, the humanity.

545355[/snapback]

i'm sure you can find a rule in your trolldom that speaks of making a mockery out of a current discussion, with zero meaning, in order to cover up one in that your football knowledge was exposed ................

I wasnt born with this much football knowledge, AD, and surely i am not so selfish to keep it all to myself...you can either drop the spoiled eskimo act and open your mind, or continue to walk around as a football idiot.