Bills players backing Holcomb...

Buftex

Seriously.  I cannot believe the drivel people are spewing over Holcromb.  Kitna played OUTSTANDING ball the year before, but no one messed with the Palmer kid's development.

But in Bills land a QB with 5 starts better put up or he goes to the bench....for a career journeyman.  Fans and press have created a fake QB controversy, and it was allowed to fester because MM didn't put his foot down and cut this puppy off at the knees.

I was here for DF v RJ, but this one is about as bogus and "Dawgged" as anything I have ever seen.  'We' fans better get a grip.

544524[/snapback]

Ageeded

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The bills 2005 season was lost because of the Coaches and the Defense not

keeping their end of the bargain......The coaches promised they will run the

ball and keep the drives going....But they went away from it...They were more

intent on handling controversies with Adams, Moulds and Mike Williams....They

did not adjust to game decisions.....

KH has 3 wins....2 were at home against the then BAD Jets and Dolphins...and

even against the fish, we were handing the game back to them every time we

touched the ball.....The only quality win he had was against the Bengals....and

even that he got good help from McGee who himself got 14 points for the

team...Remeber even KH came up with 6 points instead of 14 on the 1st  2

drives with 1st and goal inside the 5......This team has much more problems

than a rookie QB....To say that the rookie QB was the cause for the 2005

debacle is pure stupidity.....

544640[/snapback]

Well put

Are people seriously considering Holcomb as a STARTER???

What good did putting Holcomb in this year do for this team? Nothing. We're still out of the playoffs and still wondering if JP has the tools. A full year of work for JP would give us a better idea of what we have going forward. Instead, we win a couple of more games (maybe), get a worse draft pick, a FAKE QB controversey, and a team in disarray.

This team is worse than the 3 - 13 crap team we had. At least that team tried. I hate this management for the debacle they've caused. I don't hear too many Patriots or Cowboys players dictating who they think should start. Pathetic, I can't wait for the season to be over and the house cleaning to begin.

RTB

Players are human too... If they don't believe in the company's (team's) direction, then they're not going to give 100%. It's human nature.

CW

544698[/snapback]

There are two kinds of players one who takes pride in there job and gives 100% even if they don't agree with there coach. Then there are your type of players who I can't believe there's to many of, if any who don't give 100% because they don't get there way. In any case I still wouldn't want them on my team.

Play the Future JP

There are two kinds of players one who takes pride in there job and gives 100% even if they don't agree with there coach. Then there are your type of players who I can't believe there's to many of, if any who don't give 100% because they don't get there way. In any case I still wouldn't want them on my team.

Play the Future JP

544730[/snapback]

Again, it's not the players, it's human nature. If you don't believe in your own management at your company, you won't do as good a job as you would if you respected their decisions.

CW

Guest BackInDaDay
Again, it's not the players, it's human nature.  If you don't believe in your own management at your company, you won't do as good a job as you would if you respected their decisions.

CW

544747[/snapback]

Teams can be inspired to work as selfless units toward common goals if the goals have been made clear and are attainable.

Then there's the Bills.

People keep forgetting that without McGee's two touchdowns on ST and Defense, the score would have been 27-23, advantage Bengals. Holcomb had what - 400 yards? - against the Bengals last year and the Browns still lost.

I want the best QB to start (unfortunately the identity of the QB will not be known until next August) and I want the players to STFU.  :doh:

In the meantime, I will watch the game Suday and hope to be entertained. It is going to be another long off season.

544641[/snapback]

It's unfortunate that your post got buried in this thread, Mr. Pile, because it is the one that makes the best point. McGee won that game, not Holcomb.