Cool Video

swede316

I have seen other videos of octupus eating sharks in aquariums. Octopus are very intelligent too. In one documentary I watched- the octopus would climb out its aquarium, crawl 30 feet across the floor, climb up that aquarium, jump in and eat a shark, then climb back. Octopus are amazing animals

I have seen other videos of octupus eating sharks in aquariums.  Octopus are very intelligent too.  In one documentary I watched- the octopus would climb out its aquarium, crawl 30 feet across the floor, climb up that aquarium, jump in and eat a shark, then climb back.  Octopus are amazing animals

544451[/snapback]

Actually, the plural of octopus is (or should be) "octopoi", according to the ancient Greek roots and despite what the dictionary says ("octopuses" or "octopi").

Yeah, I know ancient Greek. Is anyone really surprised?

Actually, the plural of octopus is (or should be) "octopoi", according to the ancient Greek roots and despite what the dictionary says ("octopuses" or "octopi").

Yeah, I know ancient Greek.  Is anyone really surprised?

544515[/snapback]

Looks like we have a regular Cliff Clavin here......

Yeah, I know ancient Greek.  Is anyone really surprised?

544515[/snapback]

You are absolutely correct.

The only exception is Octopussy. :lol:

Bond. James Bond.

Saw on Discovery Channel a giant Octopus...with arms up too 30 feet across...wonder if they eat Great Whites? Would be a cool episode of that show where they have different animals face off....oh yea...Animal Face Off.

Saw on Discovery Channel a giant Octopus...with arms up too 30 feet across...wonder if they eat Great Whites? Would be a cool episode of that show where they have different animals face off....oh yea...Animal Face Off.

551907[/snapback]

Is it so difficult to put two real animals against each other? I mean really, these morons have a great idea for a show but then suck it up when it comes to filming time. Put the Rhino in with the elephant!, let the tiger and lion go at it. And would it be so hard to put a buffalo in 4 feet of water and let loose a dolphin?

Is it so difficult to put two real animals against each other? I mean really, these morons have a great idea for a show but then suck it up when it comes to filming time. Put the Rhino in with the elephant!, let the tiger and lion go at it. And would it be so hard to put a buffalo in 4 feet of water and let loose a dolphin?

551976[/snapback]

I wouldn't mind seeing a dolphin vs. a buffalo, but how come you guys get the home field advantage?

I wouldn't mind seeing a dolphin vs. a buffalo, but how come you guys get the home field advantage?

552148[/snapback]

you're right, completely and utterly. We need to do a home and home series. First match in the ocean, second on a prairie. :pirate:

I think the 4 feet of water is my attempt to pretty much even things up.