RETAIN MM

vegas55

:D What else can you do? I dont think much of MM as a coach, but i have reluctantly come to the conclusion that he should be retained. There may be seven head coaching vacancies this year and given the spending habits of our owner, we are certain to be one of the least attractive jobs. So we get yet another assistant on the cheap with limited experience, and start all over again; with no guarantee that the new guy is better than MM.

One guy who would be a great hire is Wade Phillips, a guy who has proven over and over that he can turn any defense around in record time. Unfortunately Ralph's attempt to cheat Wade out of his last year's salary (an attempt that was shot down by his fellow owners) puts Wade out of any consideration. I recall that Wade's salary was a whopping $750,000.00, which was about what he paid greg williams. Mega millionaire Wilson, with a 500 million dollar franchise, chooses to cut corners at the head coaching spot. Great idea. You can't take it with you ralph. And theres no way you belong anywhere near the Hall of Fame.