The Shield - WOW!

Talonz

My wife purchased season 1-3 of The Shield for Christmas. Wow, I am glad she did. What a fantastic show! I have made it 1/2 through the 2nd season and I am hooked.

If you missed this show I *highly* suggest to at least rent the first season and give it a try. Great acting. Great story.

Nuff said! GET IT!

i've been pimping this show since it started.

season 1 was great.

then the Armenians Money Train comes along in season 2 and you think it can't get any better.

season 3 was "ok"

but then season 4 was the best of the bunch!

Season 5 starts January 10th!

My wife purchased season 1-3 of The Shield for Christmas.  Wow, I am glad she did.  What a fantastic show!  I have made it 1/2 through the 2nd season and I am hooked.

If you missed this show I *highly* suggest to at least rent the first season and give it a try.  Great acting.  Great story.

Nuff said!  GET IT!

543385[/snapback]

$45 for a 13 episode season is a bit pricy...

Of course the fact that you've watched over 20 episodes in 2-3 days.... I thought I was bad for watching 8 episodes of Smallville (S3) over the past three days :blink:

CW

$45 for a 13 episode season is a bit pricy...

Of course the fact that you've watched over 20 episodes in 2-3 days....  I thought I was bad for watching 8 episodes of Smallville (S3) over the past three days :blink:

CW

544491[/snapback]

I'm 5 episodes into season 3 now..

Damn damn good show!!

:doh:

I just had my wife sit down and watch 2 episodes with me and she actually really likes it! We just watched the episode that found Captain Aceveda in a comprimising position :lol: Nothing like cell phone cameras :lol:

eBay has a ton of Shield auctions for around $30 a season. Trust me, it is WELL worth it.

Could you imagine this show on HBO? :lol:

I'm 5 episodes into season 3 now..

Damn damn good show!!

:doh:

I just had my wife sit down and watch 2 episodes with me and she actually really likes it!  We just watched the episode that found Captain Aceveda in a comprimising position :lol:  Nothing like cell phone cameras :lol:

eBay has a ton of Shield auctions for around $30 a season.  Trust me, it is WELL worth it. 

Could you imagine this show on HBO? :lol:

544507[/snapback]

Watching that mcuh TV, where do you find time to post on here?!?!? :blink:

The Shield is definitely one of my favorite shows ever.

I heard a rumor that Season 5 is over 20 episodes long (and may, unfortunately, be the last).

544688[/snapback]

That sucks!

I think I have watched probably 30 episodes and there hasn't been a bad one yet.

3 best shows on TV right now:

Lost

Family Guy

The Shield

I don't know what order to put them in :blink:

I think Vic Mackey is the "weak link" to the show. 

I think the characters of Claudette (CCH Pounder)  and "Dutch" (Alan Karnes) make it a "smart" show.

545030[/snapback]

I'd say the weakest are the team of Danny and Julian. Almost fluff to the rest of the very strong cast.

The Shield is the best show on television and has been for a long time.  "Rescue Me", another FX show, is right behind it.  I don't watch much television but I don't miss either of those, whether they are reruns or not.

543848[/snapback]

Don't forget about "The Sopranos"....I give it a slight nod over "The Shield"...