IMO DeAngelo Williams will be a better Pro

taterhill

I saw the Memphis game last night. He's 5-9 and 190. I know his stats ( Well over 6,000 yards rushing in 4 years ).

He cannot be an everydown player in the NFL. Reminds me of 5-8 Ryan Moats of Philly. Had a big career at Louisiana Tech and the Eagles just discovered he could play. But over the long haul, his small frame may take a pounding.

Hell, Bush is being questioned about his size at 5-11 and 205lbs.

I saw the Memphis game last night. He's 5-9 and 190. I know his stats ( Well over 6,000 yards rushing in 4 years ).

He cannot be an everydown player in the NFL. Reminds me of 5-8 Ryan Moats of Philly. Had a big career at Louisiana Tech and the Eagles just discovered he could play. But over the long haul, his small frame may take a pounding.

543258[/snapback]

Good comparison, he also reminded me of Moats when i watched yesterday especially since they both played in the weaker WAC and C-USA ...and flew under the radar. Williams seems a little shiftier,,,,. If he was around when the Bills picked in the 2nd or 3rd round i wouldn't complain. I have no idea where he is projected to go? Bush is better imo. I think Bush will be a top 3 RB next year as a rookie.

Good comparison,  he also reminded me of Moats when i watched yesterday especially since they both played in the weaker WAC and C-USA ...and flew under the radar.  Williams seems a little shiftier,,,,.  If he was around when the Bills picked in the 2nd or 3rd round i wouldn't complain.  I have no idea where he is projected to go?  Bush is better imo.  I think Bush will be a top 3 RB next year as a rookie.

543349[/snapback]

If we're picking runningbacks in the 2nd round I'd complain. 4th and 5th rd Id have no problem with. But 2nd round is just way to early.

Good comparison,  he also reminded me of Moats when i watched yesterday especially since they both played in the weaker WAC and C-USA ...and flew under the radar.  Williams seems a little shiftier,,,,.  If he was around when the Bills picked in the 2nd or 3rd round i wouldn't complain.  I have no idea where he is projected to go?  Bush is better imo.  I think Bush will be a top 3 RB next year as a rookie.

543349[/snapback]

He is a mid first rounder. He may even go top 12 or so.

543258[/snapback]

Some of the best backs in NFL history, including the all-time leader in Yards were 5-10, 210 or 215 lbs.

Barry Sanders

Emmit Smith

Thurman Thomas

Ladainian Thomlinson

James Brooks

Tony Dorsett ( he was 6', but still 215)

My point is, the guys who cannot make in the NFL are the guys who SMALL. People like Darren Sproles. you know, the 5'6" 180 lb guys. They are the ones who cant take the Damage

Williams mat be too small, he may not. Bush is the same size as the guys I mentioned. I think he will be the next True impact player in this league. Similar to what a Randy Moss did as a rookie, only without the Attitude. Or a Lawrence Taylor.