Is it conspiracy theory night?

JoeF

We even have the WNY media offering up conspiracy theories tonight..this is a joke right? Okay, here's mine...

It all started on or around January 10th, 2001---Tom Donahoe was sitting in his new office the first week of work and logged on to TSW and TBD. He said "these !@#$s are nuts and I am going to spend the next 5 years !@#$ing them every way I can. I am going to screw up both lines. I am going to bring in an immobile QB. I am going to hire two rookie head coaches in 5 years, etc, etc. etc."

"To top it all off, I am going to get this senile old fart owner to extend me a couple of years and then really screw up in year 5 so I can ease into retirement. I can then go to work answering questions on ESPN.com from the same numbskulls fans I !@#$ed over in Buffalo."

"Happy New Year you little Bills fan bastards."

There it is --- my theory....its our fault...

A quote from the WIVB article on the home page. Column is called the Williams Way....

I know Losman has a shoulder injury and has not been able to fully practice. That is just smoke and mirrors, because there is no other starting quarterback in the league who would not start when listed as probable on the injury report. Losman’s injury is irrelevant to who is starting. Every time Mularkey has had a convenient way to pull the plug on Losman and insert Holcomb, he has found a way to do it, and it usually “sparks” the team.

I guess the guy who writes the Williams Way is a soothsaying ortho because he is able judge JP's injury from just looking at it with no examination. I don't know how you define conspiracy theorist, but this qualifies for me....Maybe he should work on Oliver Stone's next movie...

I guess the guy who writes the Williams Way is a soothsaying ortho because he is able judge JP's injury from just looking at it with no examination.  I don't know how you define conspiracy theorist, but this qualifies for me....Maybe he should work on Oliver Stone's next movie...

543044[/snapback]

...which is about 9/11. Cue the black helicopters.

As for JP, he's not good enough where the team is obligated to play him if he's hurting. Teams can do that for Favre or Brady but not Losman. I don't think it's a conspiracy - I think it's the team trying not to give him things he doesn't deserve.

....anybody remember what happened to Chad Pennington?

He kept playing with a similar type of injury when he shouldn't have, and now

there's some question as to whether he'll be able to ever play again.

The rotator cuff is critical for a QB to do anything. I think they're sitting JP because he has a tendency to put his body in harm's way when he shouldn't.

It's out of a desire to win, but at this stage in the season why risk it.